Richard Rodgers is back....

nicks

Have FEAR dallas....Please explain why we shouldn't fear dallas..do we outshine them any aspect of the game? This is becoming a shi# show already. Enlighten me and put me at ease.

One of the finest threads ever created. 

Bravo!

image.gif.70fb908daad7bd0e850a4b5174cb9a6c.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, nicks said:

Have FEAR dallas....Please explain why we shouldn't fear dallas..do we outshine them any aspect of the game? This is becoming a shi# show already. Enlighten me and put me at ease.

I agree with what others are saying about your thread (and threads). 

This is one of our best moves so far. I had been calling for the Eagles to bring him back since last season ended. He's not a starter, but we don't need a starter. We have Goedert. We have Ertz for now. Rodgers is a professional. Not only is he a viable, reliable and efficient receiver, he's also a very good blocking TE. Assuming we move on from Ertz before the season or before the trade deadline, two TE sets with Goedert and Rodgers gives us a tremendous run blocking edge while still giving us the option to throw out of them. Rodgers is cheap, doesn't mind playing here and contributes on special teams. 

Do you even know football?

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, NCTANK said:

in before the…..well, you know the rest 

In before anyone figures out what the hell this thread is about??

:unsure: 

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I think it’s about someone being pissed off that  our mid July move isn’t trading for Arron Rodgers but signing Dick Rodgers 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Cheesteakitis said:

I think it’s about someone being pissed off that  our mid July move isn’t trading for Arron Rodgers but signing Dick Rodgers 🙂

Well damnit, now I’m pissed!

Howie sucks more!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Well damnit, now I’m pissed!

Howie sucks more!

I know right!!!

He knows the locker room and is above average for a #3 TE. There are worse ways to use the last spot on the 53-man 

• Like 2

So we went from a 4 win team to a.....4 win team.  Sweet 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Cheesteakitis said:

Well we obviously have another month for that move to occur. 

Perfect backup to our starting TE. Goedert isnt a backup TE. Hes either starting or hes not. Make up your frigin minds, FO.

On 6/12/2021 at 10:21 AM, brkmsn said:

I agree with what others are saying about your thread (and threads). 

This is one of our best moves so far. I had been calling for the Eagles to bring him back since last season ended. He's not a starter, but we don't need a starter. We have Goedert. We have Ertz for now. Rodgers is a professional. Not only is he a viable, reliable and efficient receiver, he's also a very good blocking TE. Assuming we move on from Ertz before the season or before the trade deadline, two TE sets with Goedert and Rodgers gives us a tremendous run blocking edge while still giving us the option to throw out of them. Rodgers is cheap, doesn't mind playing here and contributes on special teams. 

Do you even know football?

Agree 100% Experienced veteran 3rd string TE who has contributed here. 

• Like 1

On 6/12/2021 at 10:59 AM, EagleJoe8 said:

Apparently the 3rd string TE depth signing is supposed to strike fear into opponents. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, NOTW said:

Agree 100% Experienced veteran 3rd string TE who has contributed here. 

Soon to be 2nd string.  

On 6/12/2021 at 6:25 PM, What The F said:

So we went from a 4 win team to a.....4 win team.  Sweet 

Yeah, but I think we've improved enough to snag one, maybe even two more ties. That's how good this offseason has been.

As a blocker and a receiver Rodgers was flat better than Ertz last season, this is a good move for where we are and it's one we should have made a couple of weeks ago. 

I'm a bit surprised he didn't have more of a market after last year to be honest, he wasn't stellar but he's a solid back up vet, who can chip in his share of catches and is still under 30.

On 6/12/2021 at 8:44 AM, nicks said:

WTF does any of your stupid rambling have to do with dickrod coming back?