Buyers Remorse

Walkdawalk

3 hours ago, Cheesteakitis said:

Sounds good I’ll see if there are any one eBay 

actually never owned a jersey closest I’ve come is I had a maclin T-shirt 

I got my first jersey back around 1983 (I think), one of my brothers gave me a Wilbert Montgomery for Christmas. 

On 6/18/2021 at 6:12 AM, Walkdawalk said:

So after 30 years of being an Eagles fan I took the plunge and bought my first ever current Eagles Jersey (which i usually am against) ..but Devonta Smith has me believing the hype...Im screwed aren't I? Paid over £100 for it off the Eagles website and already am questioning the decision. 

Live with it.  There are people out there with real problems.

59 minutes ago, Procus said:

Whats a "real problem"? I forgot you can have faux problems...stupid me 

58 minutes ago, Walkdawalk said:

Whats a "real problem"?

Losing your job.  Getting sick.  Problems with your kids.  Death in the family.

Buyer's remorse over a football jersey is way down on the list.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Procus said:

So no one has a right to regret or be upset about anything because people elsewhere have worse problems? Pretty terrible take. 

3 hours ago, devpool said:

So no one has a right to regret or be upset about anything because people elsewhere have worse problems? Pretty terrible take. 

Happens everyday.  It's pretty whiny to be complaining about the purchase of a football jersey in a forum.  Grow up.

4 minutes ago, Procus said:

Happens everyday.  It's pretty whiny to be complaining about the purchase of a football jersey in a forum.  Grow up.

So you never complain about anything, ever. That's what I'm hearing. Stop being so holier than thou, the guy can complain about whatever he wants. Grow up.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, devpool said:

So you never complain about anything, ever. That's what I'm hearing. Stop being so holier than thou, the guy can complain about whatever he wants. Grow up.

So you like complaining about jerseys because anybody is allowed to complain about anything, but then you don't like complaining about people who complain about trivial matters.  Doesn't seem as though the electrodes in your brain are wired too tight.

2 minutes ago, Procus said:

So you like complaining about jerseys because anybody is allowed to complain about anything, but then you don't like complaining about people who complain about trivial matters.  Doesn't seem as though the electrodes in your brain are wired too tight.

Lol you're not complaining about him complaining, you're trying to tell him he can't complain off some idiotic non sequitur about people having it worse elsewhere. You're sitting up there on your high horse acting like the guy can't express regret for buying a jersey. Being a D for no reason

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, devpool said:

Lol you're not complaining about him complaining, you're trying to tell him he can't complain off some idiotic non sequitur about people having it worse elsewhere. You're sitting up there on your high horse acting like the guy can't express regret for buying a jersey. Being a D for no reason

You're being a D deciding what sort of complaining is allowed and what isn't.  The guy's being a baby complaining about a DeVonta Smith jersey when there are people with real problems.  You're a baby too.

• Sad 1

On 6/19/2021 at 12:28 AM, MeccaDon123 said:

Who's Lowie? Howie's stunt double?

Howie and Lurie combined 

• Like 1

Paid over £100 for it off the Eagles website and already am questioning the decision. 

I've never put anyone else's name on my back and never will, but I'm curious as to why are you questioning the decision, is there some negative report on Smith?  

I'll bet you can buy some Simmons nba jerseys pretty cheap right now

• Like 1

11 hours ago, greend said:

Howie and Lurie combined 

boom.. learn something new everyday

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, EagleVA said:

I've never put anyone else's name on my back and never will, but I'm curious as to why are you questioning the decision, is there some negative report on Smith?  

Just a feeling I guess...usually when a player comes to us with lots of hype it seems to never work out.

On 6/20/2021 at 7:16 PM, Procus said:

Losing your job.  Getting sick.  Problems with your kids.  Death in the family.

Buyer's remorse over a football jersey is way down on the list.

1. This is a site about Eagles crap...regardless of how stupid you deem it

2. Why on earth would i post about any of my real life problems on here?

3. Only jealous bitter d-bags sit behind a computer screen judging people they dont know

4. Don't melt snowflake 

• Like 3

So after 30 years of being an Eagles fan I took the plunge and bought my first ever current Eagles Jersey (which i usually am against) ..but Devonta Smith has me believing the hype...Im screwed aren't I? Paid over £100 for it off the Eagles website and already am questioning the decision. 

You’re good, believe the hype. 

11 hours ago, Walkdawalk said:

Just a feeling I guess...usually when a player comes to us with lots of hype it seems to never work out.

1. This is a site about Eagles crap...regardless of how stupid you deem it

2. Why on earth would i post about any of my real life problems on here?

3. Only jealous bitter d-bags sit behind a computer screen judging people they dont know

4. Don't melt snowflake 

😴😴😴😴😴

On 6/19/2021 at 8:44 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I got my first jersey back around 1983 (I think), one of my brothers gave me a Wilbert Montgomery for Christmas. 

A year before I was born 😛

Don't feel bad, I bought an Ertz salute to service jersey.  In my defense though, my choices were Ertz, Wentz, and Dawkins.  I already have a Dawkins jersey, so of the other two choices I feel like I made the best one I could.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dweedlebug said:

Don't feel bad, I bought an Ertz salute to service jersey.  In my defense though, my choices were Ertz, Wentz, and Dawkins.  I already have a Dawkins jersey, so of the other two choices I feel like I made the best one I could.

Ertz spent his whole career here so far and has 2 of the biggest catches in the super bowl that is a great choice. 

11 hours ago, Cheesteakitis said:

A year before I was born 😛

I was born in a good year ...

tenor.gif

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, EagleMatt said:

Its just £100. Relax.

Haha glad you can spend £100 pound like its no biggie 👌

1 hour ago, Walkdawalk said:

Haha glad you can spend £100 pound like its no biggie 👌

I mean its not wasted. You now have a jersey. Now if you paid 100 for something and lose it, gets stolen, whatever - different story. 

Just buy good quality knockoff stuff. You don't wear it everyday so they hold up.