Which Eagle Can They Not Afford To Lose This Year

GroundAttack

Which Eagle can they not afford to lose?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which Eagle can they not afford to lose this year?

• Hurtz
    • Ertz
    • Sanders
    • Slay
    • Other

17 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I mean look if they lose Hurts then that's season over... But even with Hurts we don't know what to expect from them and how good they could be. I actually went with Other because I think the answer to me is either Lane or Brooks. If Hurts is going to be even decent to good then he's going to need a good OL in front of him to protect him and give him a bit of time. If he gets that then he's got the platform to have a good year, if he doesn't then it isn't going to be pretty.

Meh he will just run after the first read anyways. 

On 7/26/2021 at 4:45 PM, Mike030270 said:

He's CB2. How would he replace Slay?

Slay would be a CB2 had dumbarse done what he should have.

Quite frankly, I'm not impressed with Slay.......at all!!

On 7/26/2021 at 4:26 PM, Bwestbrook36 said:

They can afford to lose all of them they aren't competing for anything this year. 

I hear you but we need to see a full season of Hurts to see if he may be the long term starter or if we need to draft someone else. 

• Like 1

On 7/26/2021 at 4:27 PM, Prime said:

I like egg sandwiches.

man Id slap you silly 

Hurts - It's bad enough with him, but it can be worse.

• Sad 1

On 7/28/2021 at 4:18 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I mean look if they lose Hurts then that's season over... But even with Hurts we don't know what to expect from them and how good they could be. I actually went with Other because I think the answer to me is either Lane or Brooks. If Hurts is going to be even decent to good then he's going to need a good OL in front of him to protect him and give him a bit of time. If he gets that then he's got the platform to have a good year, if he doesn't then it isn't going to be pretty.

Define "season over" for me.  This is a 4 or 5 win team with Hurts.

10 hours ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Define "season over" for me.  This is a 4 or 5 win team with Hurts.

Because I think with Hurts and if he's average to good then this team could be a 7 or 8 win team... In this division that's enough to fight for the title. 

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Because I think with Hurts and if he's average to good then this team could be a 7 or 8 win team... In this division that's enough to fight for the title. 

OK. I don't see 7 or 8 wins with him being perfectly healthy.  IMO, he has a predictable game that teams will figure out quickly.  If he runs alot, he won't survive.  He may rack up some yards (like last year), but that doesn't translate to wins.  He will have to play his ass off (top of his game) every week to sniff 7 wins, which won't be enough to top Skins or Cowboys.  Being realistic, this is a 4 or 5 win team with a new coach and new system that didn't do much to improve personnel wise in the offseason.