Birds sign DB Obi Melifonwu - former Raiders 2nd round pick

Procus

Hes reminding me of the Chance Warmack pickup. Has/had the potential to be good. Hopefully doesnt end up like Chance.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2021 at 7:57 PM, EagleMatt said:

Hes reminding me of the Chance Warmack pickup. Has/had the potential to be good. Hopefully doesnt end up like Chance.

Yeah I'd agree with that. There's hope that it could work out and he's a talented player who could have an impact. But there's also a reason he was available. 

On 8/2/2021 at 2:57 PM, EagleMatt said:

Unfortunately he has the worst rap a player can have, namely, taleted player but his desire to play football is in question, you gotta love the game to play it as it should be played.

If he lacks the desire to play you'll see it early at which time he should be directed to the door.

1 hour ago, jsdarkstar said:

He came, He saw, He got his ass kicked off the team. 

Replaced by Blake Countess... I mean just says it all really. 

• Like 1

On 8/10/2021 at 2:50 PM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Replaced by Blake Countess... I mean just says it all really. 

His 4th stint with us. Couldn't cut it the first 3 times. What makes Howie think this time will be any different

9 hours ago, Godfather said:

His 4th stint with us. Couldn't cut it the first 3 times. What makes Howie think this time will be any different

I don't think anybody thinks he'll cut it this time. Wallace is hurt, they just cut Obi and so they need bodies for preseason. That's all this is. 

On 7/29/2021 at 6:36 PM, flyerdog said:

let's hope he doesn't line up opposite CeeDee Lamb and state: "I have a bad feeling about this...."

Who the F is CeeDee Lamb? 

Some kid on a team that is consistently overhyped for no apparent reason at this point.

Maybe Lamb will get to a playoff game when his rookie deal is up and he signs with some other team.