Giants once again off to a good start

NOTW

On 9/18/2022 at 5:18 PM, wrestlevessel said:

Ughhh Giants going to be 4-0 😞

Maybe (I’m almost positive we’ll lose one of the next two), but the Eagles could very easily start the season 6-0. 

• Like 1

On 9/17/2021 at 1:31 AM, NOTW said:

Screenshot_20210917-003057_Facebook.jpg

Washington has stadium collapses, Giants stadium serves you maggots, dallas over run by "them boys"

Do the Eagles have the best stadium in the NFC East would appear so..

5 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

Maybe (I’m almost positive we’ll lose one of the next two), but the Eagles could very easily start the season 6-0. 

image.thumb.png.e817eac08069eb7b4a0e6691c893166f.png\

12 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

He doesn't care about the eagles he only worries about what the giants do. 

On 9/20/2022 at 11:52 AM, BKLYNYG said:

I’m fine beating mediocre teams. It’s part of the rebuilding process. I think we can get anywhere from 7-9 wins, no way we get to 10. The NFC East overall has soft schedules, but it’s hard to judge. Lions are tougher than the Colts. No one would have said that at the end of last year. I’d be very happy with 8 wins, 3 of which come from the division. 

NFC is so soft you can't be surprised at all to see a couple "tallest midgets" emerge.  Teams with 7-8 win rosters that just consistently best the other midgets to the tune of 9-10 wins.  That could easily be the Giants or the Lions 

23 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

NFC is so soft you can't be surprised at all to see a couple "tallest midgets" emerge.  Teams with 7-8 win rosters that just consistently best the other midgets to the tune of 9-10 wins.  That could easily be the Giants or the Lions 

I think the Lions have a better chance because they have an elite unit on their team - offensive line. There's no aspect of the Giants that's elite, although we'll see what that pass rush looks like in Winks defense once Leonard Williams and our two top edge rushers, Ojulari and Thibodeaux, come off the injury list. The latter two haven't played a snap. 

17 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

I think the Lions have a better chance because they have an elite unit on their team - offensive line. There's no aspect of the Giants that's elite, although we'll see what that pass rush looks like in Winks defense once Leonard Williams and our two top edge rushers, Ojulari and Thibodeaux, come off the injury list. The latter two haven't played a snap. 

I'm floating it because that's how high i am on Daboll.

1 minute ago, dawkins4prez said:

I'm floating it because that's how high i am on Daboll.

I think we nailed the GM/Coach combo this time. Took long enough. 

6 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

I think we nailed the GM/Coach combo this time. Took long enough. 

Unfortunately I think you may be right there. Let's hope you aren't. 😉

The Panthers started 3-0 last year. They played the 3rd and 4th worst teams (Texans and Jets) and showed up big time at home vs a mediocre division rival (Saints)

Its similar for these Giants. The Panthers are a bottom 5 team and the Titans are looking like the 2020 Eagles.

The Titans lost 2 of their 3 best players and their best player is not the same guy. He's looking like 2001 and on Eddie George since his injury.

The Giants still barely won both games. They might be the next 3-0 to 5-12 team.

On 9/20/2022 at 5:24 PM, JournalistMic said:

Washington has stadium collapses, Giants stadium serves you maggots, dallas over run by "them boys"

Do the Eagles have the best stadium in the NFC East would appear so..

image.thumb.png.e817eac08069eb7b4a0e6691c893166f.png\

Who puts ketchup on a hotdog?

bah, quoted the wrong post.  

chang.gif.a0e3ad47e033a80eca6c32bc934f18cc.gif

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

The Panthers started 3-0 last year. They played the 3rd and 4th worst teams (Texans and Jets) and showed up big time at home vs a mediocre division rival (Saints)

Its similar for these Giants. The Panthers are a bottom 5 team and the Titans are looking like the 2020 Eagles.

The Titans lost 2 of their 3 best players and their best player is not the same guy. He's looking like 2001 and on Eddie George since his injury.

The Giants still barely won both games. They might be the next 3-0 to 5-12 team.

Sure it could happen, but the Panthers schedule last year was much more difficult, they lost McCaffrey for a chunk of the season and started 3 different QBs. The Giants are 2-0 without their starting edge rushers and haven’t gotten any production from their top 2 WRs yet. The schedule is manageable and we have a better coaching staff (guys will get more and more comfortable with the new schemes). If injuries hit we’re toast, but if key guys stay healthy I think they can win a few more than 5 games. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

Sure it could happen, but the Panthers schedule last year was much more difficult, they lost McCaffrey for a chunk of the season and started 3 different QBs. The Giants are 2-0 without their starting edge rushers and haven’t gotten any production from their top 2 WRs yet. The schedule is manageable and we have a better coaching staff (guys will get more and more comfortable with the new schemes). If injuries hit we’re toast, but if key guys stay healthy I think they can win a few more than 5 games. 

I like the direction your team is headed. I'm just not sure the results will be seen this year.

5 is probably too low with the Bears and Texans on the schedule.

The Giants could be a 7 win team, maybe as much as 8 or 9 with some bounces. The 3-0 or even 4-0 won't mean they are going to compete for the division IMO.

On 9/12/2022 at 3:24 PM, BKLYNYG said:

Maybe we can hang around in the division. The Cowboys lost their QB, the Eagles QB is a one trick pony and the Commanders QB is an accident waiting to happen. 

Ya might want to rethink your comment about the Eagles QB.

4 hours ago, LacesOut said:

Maybe the 1 trick is being a really good QB?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, LacesOut said:

We'll see. He's looking good so far and the Eagles run the RPO maybe better than anyone in the league. That OL is the key to everything you guys do. Hurts has all the time in the world to throw the ball. 

• Like 1

I thought they said giants offensive line was improved this year? They look like complete sheet. 

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I thought they said giants offensive line was improved this year? They look like complete sheet. 

And yet they might be 3-0. So much luck this year. The Cowboy guy misses pick 6. Graham Gano hits like always. 6-6.

Even if they pull this one off you have to be believe you are watching the end of the rope for Danny Nickels as a franchise Qb.  Dude is completely indistinguishable from career bench fungus Cooper Rush.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

Even if they pull this one off you have to be believe you are watching the end of the rope for Danny Nickels as a franchise Qb.  Dude is completely indistinguishable from career bench fungus Cooper Rush.

Giants win. 13-6 now.