I have a question

MrGreenBay

Do you guys hate the Packers as much as your arch rivals or do you tend to root for us when we’re not playing you.

To tell you the truth I don't think about the Packers much at all, one way or another.

• Like 2

Didn't we go over this like 2 years ago? Or did I dream about this topic?? Seriously I remember a thread like this before. 

Meh that's enough about the packers......

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MrGreenBay said:

Do you guys hate the Packers as much as your arch rivals or do you tend to root for us when we’re not playing you.

I don't hate the Packers. Growing up in Chicago, I use to love it when the Packers destroyed the Bears. I still do. Chicago fans are delusional and idiots. I still give my friends and family ish when the Bears lose to them

I care little about the Packers unless we are playing them. The only non NFC East team I have issue with is the Patriots and their cheating. 

I like Rodgers so I actually end up rooting for Packers when we get eliminated. He's fun to watch

What would you guys have done if Rodgers did end up leaving?

I like GB. Small market, local and passionate fan base. Big in the local community. Historic franchise.  No major a-holes on the team or coaching staff I can think of.

I'm not buying a jersey or anything but I'll usually passively cheer for them  over most teams. Kinda like the Bills.

No need for me to hate on GB.  We’re 7-6 against you over past 2 decades.  For me hate is usually reserved for division rivals, teams that tend to dominate us (Seattle), or teams with punk players.  GB is none of those.  

1 hour ago, DEagle7 said:

I like GB. Small market, local and passionate fan base. Big in the local community. Historic franchise.  No major a-holes on the team or coaching staff I can think of.

I'm not buying a jersey or anything but I'll usually passively cheer for them  over most teams. Kinda like the Bills.

I hated Farve and I hate Rodgers even more both dbags. That and they only had to have 1 QB change in the last 40 yrs so eff them lol

10 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Go F yourself

dude, really, be nice to the ****, I mean whats he gonna think now

Pretty neutral to GB unless Eagles are playing against them or if a Packers loss helps Philly in playoff chances. I have a lot of friends that are packers fans, that probably plays a part in it. Rodgers is fun to watch, & I was a Clay Matthews fan back in his prime. 

Green Bay also always has really exciting games, That GB vs Arizona game in playoffs back in like 2016 remains as one of my favorite football games ever.

27 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

dude, really, be nice to the ****, I mean whats he gonna think now

Go F yourself. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, MrGreenBay said:

Packers don’t bother me.  Wife’s grandmas side of the family is from Green Bay.  I have some memorabilia from the Vatican of football.

18 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Packers don’t bother me.  Wife’s grandmas side of the family is from Green Bay.  I have some memorabilia from the Vatican of football.

Fraud

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, downundermike said:

75933FCD-88BE-4D5C-9010-EF7884FFBF19-327-00000169CBC550FA.gif

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Fraud

1 hour ago, 20dawk4life said:

75933FCD-88BE-4D5C-9010-EF7884FFBF19-327-00000169CBC550FA.gif

Eagles are the only team to beat the Vince Lombardi Packers in a playoff game.  And that was a title game.  The Packers are insignificant on my radar.

17 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Eagles are the only team to beat the Vince Lombardi Packers in a playoff game.  And that was a title game.  The Packers are insignificant on my radar.

Tell us another tin foil hat story! 

I think of lot of us Eagles fans respect the Packers history and franchise, except when the Eagles actually play the Pack- then it all goes out the window. There is no way in hell the Eagles fans could ever hate anyone more than the Dall_ass Cowgirls. No other team is even close.

I have some close friends who are big Pack fans so I generally hope they win unless they're playing the birds. I respect what Rodgers can do on the field so I enjoy watching him play but I think he's a huge D bag. I also like watching the games in heavy snow up there so there's that. Packers and their fans are mostly cool with me but at the same time I don't really give a crap about them either.