I have a question

MrGreenBay

I am a huge Packers fan, when they are playing Dallas.   But, I am also a fan of any team playing against Dallas.   So, that's not saying much 🙂

Not too many Eagles fans are concerned with the Packers.  If anything, a good amount of Eagles fans like/respect Aaron Rodgers. 

10 hours ago, Talonblood said:

I think of lot of us Eagles fans respect the Packers history and franchise, except when the Eagles actually play the Pack- then it all goes out the window. There is no way in hell the Eagles fans could ever hate anyone more than the Dall_ass Cowgirls. No other team is even close.

This

I don't care about the Packers one way or the other. They aren't in our division so we don't play them twice a year. In fact, the Eagles have played a total of 1,220 games since becoming an NFL franchise and in those 1,220 games, we've only played the Packers 45 times.

On 8/12/2021 at 10:50 AM, Bacarty2 said:

I like the Packers. 

Good team to follow, fan of Rodgers, their fans were cool when I went there. 

I get trashed for this but I like a couple NFL teams. In every game I have to root for one team and boo for the other. 

Teams I like-  Packers, Steelers, Bills, Colts Texans, Raiders, Chiefs

Teams I hate - Redskins, Tampa, Seahawks, Patriots, 9ers, Giants, Saints, Vikings, Rams, Cowboys, Browns, Ravens, Cinncy, Falcons, Cardinals, 

Teams I literally dont think twice about, Panthers(did hate them when Cam was there) Jets, Chargers, Lions, Jags. 

I can't comprehend this.  

Outside of the NFC East there are only two teams I really do not like - the Saints and the Seahawks. Everyone else is meh.

• Like 1