Weekly open discussion threads.

EagleJoe8

Guess the West is where it is at AFC West is 3-0 right now, NFCWest 3-0 and may well be 4-0 by then end of play today. Going to be an interesting season for sure...

20 hours ago, Eagle5150 said:

Guess the West is where it is at AFC West is 3-0 right now, NFCWest 3-0 and may well be 4-0 by then end of play today. Going to be an interesting season for sure...

NFC West was impressive in Week 1. Three road wins.

5 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I don't care about Raiders or Ravens but it's football so I'll probably watch tonight lol

Absolutely! After 6 months without football I try to take every chance I can to watch as much as possible. 

3 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

I don't care about Raiders or Ravens but it's football so I'll probably watch tonight lol

I'll do my normal. It'll be on, mostly as background noise, but I won't stay up for it.

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Are we just using this for now?

Ground Attack created one for last week but hasn't yet this week. I suppose this or Alpine's weekly schedule thread can be used if one isn't created.

21 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Ground Attack created one for last week but hasn't yet this week. I suppose this or Alpine's weekly schedule thread can be used if one isn't created.

This part of the board died with the new home for some reason. This place will go a full week with no one saying anything in here. 

Kind of sucks I liked this section, it was my escape from TATE hell. 

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

This part of the board died with the new home for some reason. This place will go a full week with no one saying anything in here. 

Kind of sucks I liked this section, it was my escape from TATE hell. 

Part of it I think is very few opposing fans made the trip over. Plus, many seem to agree that their overall interest in the league outside of the Birds has waned in recent years, so it makes sense that a fair amount don't care to talk much about the rest of the league.

29 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Just created one. Sorry. 

58 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Are we just using this for now?

No, sorry. I got one going. Better late than never. 

8 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Part of it I think is very few opposing fans made the trip over. Plus, many seem to agree that their overall interest in the league outside of the Birds has waned in recent years, so it makes sense that a fair amount don't care to talk much about the rest of the league.

Yeah that's what I was thinking I just didn't care to go into detail about it because well like you said my interest in the league has fallen off. 

Archived