Rate my money league squad

11 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

rb3...i already had zeke & carson. 

so you went RB4 before WR 3 I'm guessing based on value... that's where I always get stuck sometimes in leagues... I love the idea of having 5 guys (RB/RB/WR/WR/Flx) that I start every single week (save for their BYE) and having the rest of my RB and WRs be BYE week fill-ins and injury-insurance down the line... but I HATE "streaming" my Flex spot (or even my RB2/WR2) every week because I have a pool of "equivalent" guys on the roster and always trying to play the guessing game of "of these 5 players, which 2 are going to have the best week and am I going to correctly pick and slot them into my lineup"

2 hours ago, Agent23 said:

so you went RB4 before WR 3 I'm guessing based on value... that's where I always get stuck sometimes in leagues... I love the idea of having 5 guys (RB/RB/WR/WR/Flx) that I start every single week (save for their BYE) and having the rest of my RB and WRs be BYE week fill-ins and injury-insurance down the line... but I HATE "streaming" my Flex spot (or even my RB2/WR2) every week because I have a pool of "equivalent" guys on the roster and always trying to play the guessing game of "of these 5 players, which 2 are going to have the best week and am I going to correctly pick and slot them into my lineup"

yeah...I couldn't pass up an actual starting rb as my rb4.  rb's get injured so often that I had to pick him.