Rate my money league squad

12 team non PPR

QB - Aaron Rodgers, Trey Lance

RB - Jonathon Taylor, Josh Jacobs, D’Andre Swift, James Conner, Ty’son Williams

WR - Stefon Diggs, Cooper Krupp, Deebo Samuel, Marquise Brown

TE - Mike Gieseki, Jared Cook

K - Harrison Butker

D/ST - Colts 

I assume you took Jacobs in the 3rd round.  Curious who else was available at that spot.  I'm not saying it's a bad decision but I have no feel for what he will be this year and have been avoiding him.    

3 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

I assume you took Jacobs in the 3rd round.  Curious who else was available at that spot.  I'm not saying it's a bad decision but I have no feel for what he will be this year and have been avoiding him.    

RB options were Montgomery, and Swift who I got later.  This league running backs go early and often.  At 33, only 3 RB's in the top 50 were left.  Someone in this league took Trey Sermon in the 5th round.

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

RB options were Montgomery, and Swift who I got later.  This league running backs go early and often.  At 33, only 3 RB's in the top 50 were left.  Someone in this league took Trey Sermon in the 5th round.

Top 3 TEs also off the board?

5 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

Top 3 TEs also off the board?

Yes.  We have a chick in our league who took Kittle at the 12/13 turn.  I forgot her other pick, but she passed on Devante Adams.  He was actually still available at 16 when I took Diggs.

19 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Yes.  We have a chick in our league who took Kittle at the 12/13 turn.  I forgot her other pick, but she passed on Devante Adams.  He was actually still available at 16 when I took Diggs.

you took diggs over adams?  :o

9 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

i hope you're right!  

Yep.  I was not expecting him to be available, so I did take the entire 2 minutes to think about it.  Went with my original plan.

i color code my RBs and WRs the exact opposite and this sheet always throws me off. RB gain yards on the ground -- GREEN. WRs gain yards through the air -- BLUE. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

i color code my RBs and WRs the exact opposite and this sheet always throws me off. RB gain yards on the ground -- GREEN. WRs gain yards through the air -- BLUE. 

That's great, was more looking for what you thought of my team.

Just now, downundermike said:

Got any input @Agent23

I'm always in my own personal hell on when to take a QB. While I think Rodgers is a solid bet, I just look at Herbert still being there for you wrap around pick and trying to decide if I like anyone better.. but I may have taken Swift at the ARod spot based on RB3 value still around in which case you likely lost rodgers and as we see, STILL got swift... so i think you wound up with things working in your favor. 

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

That's great, was more looking for what you thought of my team.

I typed/submitted prior to your quote notifying me lmao

mike w somehow got both dalvin cook & davante adams. both went top 7 in my $$ league.

in conclusion, mike w be the goat!

1 minute ago, mr_hunt said:

mike w somehow got both dalvin cook & davante adams. both went top 7 in my $$ league.

in your league (and when we did rankings in the calendar) I had Diggs then Adams. In the WU league that drafts tonight, with it's scoring system and maybe some adjusted projections within the past 3ish weeks, I have Adams then Diggs. I will re-check today's projections on your league to see where people fall

6 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

in your league (and when we did rankings in the calendar) I had Diggs then Adams. In the WU league that drafts tonight, with it's scoring system and maybe some adjusted projections within the past 3ish weeks, I have Adams then Diggs. I will re-check today's projections on your league to see where people fall

they did just barely flip. Diggs 335 Adams 330 before, Adams 335 Diggs 332 now. 

16 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

Non PPR, if that changes your thinking at all.

42 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I'm always in my own personal hell on when to take a QB. While I think Rodgers is a solid bet, I just look at Herbert still being there for you wrap around pick and trying to decide if I like anyone better.. but I may have taken Swift at the ARod spot based on RB3 value still around in which case you likely lost rodgers and as we see, STILL got swift... so i think you wound up with things working in your favor. 

QB is always tricky, and I was going to take Allen at 40, and then he went at 30.  The next run of QB's had started, and Rodgers was always my back up plan so I had to make the move in Rd 5.  But in this league, history is teams that take QB's in the first 3 rounds are never in the final 4.  

Swift I was not even looking at as a target, but 6th round it was impossible to pass.

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

QB is always tricky, and I was going to take Allen at 40, and then he went at 30.  The next run of QB's had started, and Rodgers was always my back up plan so I had to make the move in Rd 5.  But in this league, history is teams that take QB's in the first 3 rounds are never in the final 4.  

Swift I was not even looking at as a target, but 6th round it was impossible to pass.

yeah, him in 6th round could be one of the best value picks in the draft. Similar to Antonio Gibson getting nabbed in the 7th round by binky last year. 

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

mahommes, allen, (both 3rd round)... dak, & lamar (both early 5th's)  were all gone when my  pick came up in the 5th round.  i went rb instead...swift. 

then rodgers & murray went before my pick in the 6th.  i went rb again...couldn't pass up damien harris in the 6th.

then herbert, wilson, & brady went before my next pick. :lol:  i finally picked tannehill there (7th round & 10th qb off the board)...and stafford went in the very next pick. 12th team always waits really late to draft a qb & picks derek carr...he's a raiders fan.  

22 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

mahommes, allen, (both 3rd round)... dak, & lamar (both early 5th's)  were all gone when my  pick came up in the 5th round.  i went rb instead...swift. 

then rodgers & murray went before my pick in the 6th.  i went rb again...couldn't pass up damien harris in the 6th.

then herbert, wilson, & brady went before my next pick. :lol:  i finally picked tannehill there (7th round & 10th qb off the board)...and stafford went in the very next pick. 12th team always waits really late to draft a qb & picks derek carr...he's a raiders fan.  

was swift your RB 2 or RB3?