Week 2 Discussion

GroundAttack

We are on to week 2 with some really good games. There are 5 games between teams in the same division not including this past Thursday nights game. 

The Titans head to Seattle to face the Seahawks which is one of my highlight games tomorrow. The Titans will still be ok if they go down to 0-2 on the year but I think they go into Seattle and win.

Did the ball hit the ground or no? Raider fans say yes. Steeler fans say no. The immaculate reception is always brought up when these 2 teams face off. Should be a good AFC matchup tomorrow. 

Dallas heads to LA to face the chargers. Dallas sucks.

Finally expecting a sold out Linclon Financial Field tomorrow as I'll be at the game. Going to be a much tougher game than last week. If we head to 2-0 week 3 in Dallas will be nuts.

Chiefs Ravens to finish out the Sunday games on SNF. Ravens coming off a brutal OT loss to the Raiders last week.  

4 minutes ago, metal said:

Tua is out for the Dolphins. Jacoby Brissett in at QB.

Benched or hurt?

Derek Carr is hurt. He's getting looked at. Teammates kneeling around him. I didn't see the play. 

Now he's walking off on his own power. On the replay it looks like he got hit in the ankle area. 

And he's back in the game. Raiders looking good again today. 

I hate nothing in the world more than bandwagon fanbases

can you imagine "having" superbowls without having the family and community heritage

Archived