Week 2 Discussion

GroundAttack

Just now, EaglesIreland said:

Yeah I won’t see it live which may be a blessing. 

He really is. I watched a good few chargers games last season and he was let down by the coaches. Btw these baker mayfield progressive insurance ads aren’t as annoying as I expected them to be. 

Yeah I'm torn what to do. I think I may get up with the little one and watch it without checking the score... But then if its a blow out loss I won't want to watch at all. 

He's so so good! So good. Haha mate you know the worst thing about Gamepass? The damn food ads. Makes me drool.

Just now, pisceschica said:

Hopefully they get this fg and score a td to start half 🤦🏽‍♂️ 

Missed FG but a flag down. Think it's on the scum.

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah I'm torn what to do. I think I may get up with the little one and watch it without checking the score... But then if its a blow out loss I won't want to watch at all. 

He's so so good! So good. Haha mate you know the worst thing about Gamepass? The damn food ads. Makes me drool.

The food ads and the medication ads which at least to me and maybe yourself are nuts. Here’s a drug that may save you’re life but here’s all the potential side effects which are awful. 

The food ads and the medication ads which at least to me and maybe yourself are nuts. Here’s a drug that may save you’re life but here’s all the potential side effects which are awful. 

Haha oh yeah and they go to town on all the side affects. Because they have to Because otherwise there could be a law suit. Its the applebees ads that get me. And I know Applebees isn't necessarily the best food but it looks so damn good and gives me happy memories of holiday. 

I thought chargers defense was good but I guess WFT was just that inept. I know dall has great offense but damn 

The hell was that trickery ? 

Well it was 2 yards short of a td 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

These teams need to hire rugby coaches to teach them how to tackle.

Yeah. Go low is the key. All they need to do is watch Mike Catt years ago try to tackle Jonah Lomu at Twickenham and he got run over. 

Yeah. Go low is the key. All they need to do is watch mick Catt years ago try to tackle Jonah Lomu at Twickenham and he got run over. 

Just try and wrap the guy up a little at least on some tackles. I get that some of the time they are trying to knock the ball out etc but sometimes just play it safe. 

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

Someone please let me know when half starts. I didn’t want to watch halftime and be reminded of eagles lowlights 

It’s about to start. CBS didn’t mention the eagles.

13 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Dallas has a lot to be happy about but I’m not a believer until they win in playoffs 🤷‍♂️

I was just saying, I think they go to the divisional round, but no further.

Archived