Siri New Game Plan. (Should Be)

Traveler Vic

Back to the Fundamentals!

1) Move the chains.

2) Release the ball in under 3 seconds.

3) RPOs.

4) No more gimmicky Stuff, until the team is ready to execute it perfectly.

5)Commitment to the run.

6)Balance 50/50,  run to passing calls.

I thought we established the game plan already? Get Kelce out of the lineup and put Mailata at running back and devonte smith at LT?

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I thought we established the game plan already? Get Kelce out of the lineup and put Mailata at running back and devonte smith at LT?

"Touchdown, 1st down, get down."

-Chip Kelly (your favorite) 

Don't just call plays on 1st and 2nd down with the goal of setting up 3rd and short.  That's what the offense felt like the entire first half. 

11 minutes ago, NOTW said:

"Touchdown, 1st down, get down."

-Chip Kelly (your favorite) 

😡🤬

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, time2rock said:

7) Score more points than the opponent

Am I doing this right?  

:P

All I am saying, is Less player improvisation, and more scripted low risk completions. Reid had pre scripted first plays of the game, that mostly worked. Other coaches have similar approaches. Nothing will make me pissed off more than a bungled up reverse on the first offense play of the game, for a loss.

9 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I thought that Siri game plan is 90 yards attempts to Watkins.??? And more reverses.? LOL

I am old school. 2 second release to any available receiver, with a healthy dose of running plays.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Portyansky said:

Should just do rock papers scissors best of 3 with the opposing coach. Siri should have tons of practice.

Well since they can "win" practice and don't need preseason maybe they don't need games either.  Each team can just total up their practice wins and a certain number can equal a regular season game win.  Add in social media likes and follows and the most popular team can win a trophy.

2 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Well since they can "win" practice and don't need preseason maybe they don't need games either.  Each team can just total up their practice wins and a certain number can equal a regular season game win.  Add in social media likes and follows and the most popular team can win a trophy.

🤬😡😡🤬🤬

8 hours ago, Traveler Vic said:

All I am saying, is Less player improvisation, and more scripted low risk completions. Reid had pre scripted first plays of the game, that mostly worked. Other coaches have similar approaches. Nothing will make me pissed off more than a bungled up reverse on the first offense play of the game, for a loss.

We always get burned on those reverses. :thumbdown:

I do feel there was a lack of quick short to medium passes in the previous game. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NOTW said:

Math checks out. Let's do it!!

On 9/23/2021 at 1:55 AM, Traveler Vic said:

5)Commitment to the run.

They did commit to the run on Sunday. Well they did in the first half until they fell behind and then they needed to come out throwing more.

1 hour ago, weko said:

1st and goal from the 1.  Run the damn ball

This.

I was also hoping to maybe see a fade or lob pass to Goedert on that goaline series.

15 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

They did commit to the run on Sunday. Well they did in the first half until they fell behind and then they needed to come out throwing more.

Their last game plan ...did not work. Implementation of the plan sucked. They need a better plan to beat Dallas. Wearing "Beat Dallas" T shirt is not, or at least should not be a part of a successful plan. If the offense performs badly against Dallas, I will have serious doubts about Siri. I would like to see a methodical, balanced offense, executing. The key word is "BALANCED". Which means you need to set up a running game with passes, and have a productive running game for the passing game to work. We have all the pieces. Siri just needs to put it together.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Seems to be a contradiction 

Life is a contradiction. Quick , correct, decision on the part of QB is not.

On 9/22/2021 at 10:47 PM, Bwestbrook36 said:

😡🤬

That guy used to be the closest I’ve ever come to hating someone, but Ben Simmons has knocked him off that throne. 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

That guy used to be the closest I’ve ever come to hating someone, but Ben Simmons has knocked him off that throne. 

I mean technically I shouldn't hate either because I would not of hired or drafted either in the first place so I should hate the FO lol

• Like 1

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

I mean technically I shouldn't hate either because I would not of hired or drafted either in the first place so I should hate the FO lol

The Sixers suckered themselves into thinking Simmons was a generational talent. They weren’t the only ones though. In the end the "Process” netted one player. Chip ultimately I think falls on Howie. I believe he’s the one that championed mostly for him. That’s why it’s so ironic Chip had him shipped to the basement. 😂