Siri New Game Plan. (Should Be)

Traveler Vic

6 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

That guy used to be the closest I’ve ever come to hating someone, but Ben Simmons has knocked him off that throne. 

Lies.  You hate Carson Wentz.  It is an unhealthy obsession.

Just now, downundermike said:

You seem pretty obsessed with me. 😂🤣😂

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

You seem pretty obsessed with me. 😂🤣😂

Not at all.  But I like owning clowns who run around a message board pushing false narratives, and bring up players not even on the team.

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Just now, downundermike said:

Not at all.  But I like owning clowns who run around a message board pushing false narratives, and bring up players not even on the team.

Hey man it’s Eagles vs Cowboys! Shouldn’t you be doing something other than defending Carson’s honor right now? 😂🤣😂

8 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Hey man it’s Eagles vs Cowboys! Shouldn’t you be doing something other than defending Carson’s honor right now? 😂🤣😂

Not one post in my replies to you today was in defense of Carson Wentz.  This is all related to your obsession with him.

56 pages of posts mentioning him by name.

I challenge you, go 1 week without discussing Carson Wentz.

18 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

The Sixers suckered themselves into thinking Simmons was a generational talent. They weren’t the only ones though. In the end the "Process” netted one player. Chip ultimately I think falls on Howie. I believe he’s the one that championed mostly for him. That’s why it’s so ironic Chip had him shipped to the basement. 😂

Howie didn't quit till he got Chip but, I do believe Lurie was the one that sent Howie back out there to get him. Lurie is behind all coaching hires. That's not to say Howie didn't want him I just think Lurie is the bigger driving force when it comes to coaches. 

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Howie didn't quit till he got Chip but, I do believe Lurie was the one that sent Howie back out there to get him. Lurie is behind all coaching hires. That's not to say Howie didn't want him I just think Lurie is the bigger driving force when it comes to coaches. 

I believe Lurie had a lot to do with Rhodes and Reid, but I feel like Howie spearheaded the Chip hiring. Doug was a collaborative effort. I heard even Ron Jaworski was a part of that hiring, and Reid also put in a good word for his guy. The Sirianni hire feels like there’s a lot involved to it. He’s almost completely anti-Chip and seems more of a guy who will fall in line. They seem like they want coaches with less power now. 

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I believe Lurie had a lot to do with Rhodes and Reid, but I feel like Howie spearheaded the Chip hiring. Doug was a collaborative effort. I heard even Ron Jaworski was a part of that hiring, and Reid also put in a good word for his guy. The Sirianni hire feels like there’s a lot involved to it. He’s almost completely anti-Chip and seems more of a guy who will fall in line. They seem like they want coaches with less power now. 

Well they like to change their philosophy every single year so no wonder they can't keep anything together since Reid left. Which was a big reason they wanted chip because Reid's offense got stale so he wanted a young bright offensive mind

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Well they like to change their philosophy every single year so no wonder they can't keep anything together since Reid left. Which was a big reason they wanted chip because Reid's offense got stale so he wanted a young bright offensive mind

I think they thought they were getting that, but what they got was sweep left, sweep right, RPO Pass,  and RPO run. 😂 Nick Foles bailed that offense out and he just dumped the guy. Oops I probably shouldn’t mention former Eagles quarterbacks. I don’t want to upset my stalker. 😂🤣😂

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

I think they thought they were getting that, but what they got was sweep left, sweep right, RPO Pass,  and RPO run. 😂 Nick Foles bailed that offense out and he just dumped the guy. Oops I probably shouldn’t mention former Eagles quarterbacks. I don’t want to upset my stalker. 😂🤣😂

If Foles could of ran a little bit better he would of been unstoppable in that offense. Quick accurate throws were needed more.then running to make it work. And no do not get into the running QB sheet with me I want to make it to half time of tonight's game before I blow my brains out!

4 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

If Foles could of ran a little bit better he would of been unstoppable in that offense. Quick accurate throws were needed more.then running to make it work. And no do not get into the running QB sheet with me I want to make it to half time of tonight's game before I blow my brains out!

Foles ran an offense tailor made for Vick way better than Vick.

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Foles ran an offense tailor made for Vick way better than Vick.

Which is also why he chose freaking Blaine Gabbert over Kap. Kap was to slow to react and was very inaccurate. If you aren't a threat to make quick accurate passes in that offense you will get crushed in the back field cause all they will play is the run. 

Ok now I'm done with this before random regular comes in and I have to read 8 paragraphs about running

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Which is also why he chose freaking Blaine Gabbert over Kap. Kap was to slow to react and was very inaccurate. If you aren't a threat to make quick accurate passes in that offense you will get crushed in the back field cause all they will play is the run. 

Ok now I'm done with this before random regular comes in and I have to read 8 paragraphs about running

Do you think the Eagles will heed the advice of all the NFL HOF coaches on the EMB and run 8 offensive lineman with Mailata at RB tonight ??

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Do you think the Eagles will heed the advice of all the NFL HOF coaches on the EMB and run 8 offensive lineman with Mailata at RB tonight ??

F off!!! Effer lol

Siri should be forced to watch Forest Gump movie...so His new T-Shirt will be "Run Forest Run."

With the offensive line injuries, here's my opinion:

1) Activate Jordan Howard from the PS.

2) Move Dickerson to left guard with Semaulo out.

3) Bench Derek Barnett.  Simply not getting it done.

4) Run the f------- ball.......All 4 backs.....20-30 times a game....

5) Blitz more.  They only blitz 12% of the time, 3rd lowest in NFL......they need to do it more.

6) More f------ wheel routes....get Sanders, Scott or Gainwell isolated on a LB

7) Somebody teach Hurts the value of a pump fake.

8) Get Smith and Reagor in motion more often......

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, birdman#12 said:

With the offensive line injuries, here's my opinion:

1) Activate Jordan Howard from the PS.

2) Move Dickerson to left guard with Semaulo out.

3) Bench Derek Barnett.  Simply not getting it done.

4) Run the f------- ball.......All 4 backs.....20-30 times a game....

5) Blitz more.  They only blitz 12% of the time, 3rd lowest in NFL......they need to do it more.

6) More f------ wheel routes....get Sanders, Scott or Gainwell isolated on a LB

7) Somebody teach Hurts the value of a pump fake.

8) Get Smith and Reagor in motion more often......

9) Replay to Siri the Cowboys game over, and over, and over. And then just tell him...Do what the Cowboys did Moron!!!!!!