MARVEL may lose rights to Spider-Man and others

SPIDER-MAN

3 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Damn man what the hell kind of cable packages are you guys getting ? Lol. 

Also how much is your internet to pay for all that to stream ? Lol. That's where it usually gets out control 

we pay about $125 for upper tier internet and the following:

• Fubo $69.99 (@4 months/football season)
  • Netflix $12 (meh)
  • Disney $7.99 (for kids/marvel)
  • Paramount + $9.99 (for Piccard show)

all for about $100 monthly, well shy of the $175.00 monthly/contract we were paying for Direct TV. At some point we'll add aprox. $12 for (4 months/football season) towards a VPN for the non national games. After the football season, we'll drop Fubo until next year and at anytime we can easily drop any of the other apps. THAT in itself is worth almost any price; the peace of mind that you're not bound to a contract. As i've said before, ANYONE i've talked to about finally getting out of a Direct TV contract has compared it to walking out of the courthouse the day your divorce is finalized. 

10 minutes ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

we pay about $125 for upper tier internet and the following:

• Fubo $69.99 (@4 months/football season)
  • Netflix $12 (meh)
  • Disney $7.99 (for kids/marvel)
  • Paramount + $9.99 (for Piccard show)

all for about $100 monthly, well shy of the $175.00 monthly/contract we were paying for Direct TV. At some point we'll add aprox. $12 for (4 months/football season) towards a VPN for the non national games. After the football season, we'll drop Fubo until next year and at anytime we can easily drop any of the other apps. THAT in itself is worth almost any price; the peace of mind that you're not bound to a contract. As i've said before, ANYONE i've talked to about finally getting out of a Direct TV contract has compared it to walking out of the courthouse the day your divorce is finalized. 

Well.directtv had definitely fallen apart they suck now At&t destroyed them and they don't care. I can get cable without contracts and get my own equipment. It's not terrible as some make it seem. I've had zero issues. 

I pay 160 a month for internet and 220 channel package. Cue bfit to tell me I'm full of sheet lol. 

I have no interest in Netflix anymore they blow. I tried Disney, don't care about it and I don't need Hulu I can get all that on demand with Xfinity. 

On 9/28/2021 at 3:30 AM, Bwestbrook36 said:

Damn man what the hell kind of cable packages are you guys getting ? Lol. 

Also how much is your internet to pay for all that to stream ? Lol. That's where it usually gets out control 

I have $60/mo AT&T fiber with 1 terabyte speed. HBO Max free with it.

Amazon: free with prime.

Hulu: free, use a family login.

Netflix: $18/mo

Disney: $6/mo, signed up early long term deal. 

Streaming total: $24/mo.

I cut the cord about 10 years ago, was paying $120/mo for DirecTV. Had to pay for HD (silly, everything is HD), DVR, 2nd box, taxes, fees, and they put channels you want in different tiers to make you spend more. Contracts, fees to cancel, return equipment, need a dish installed, etc. Yes, I would call to get discounts and get like $15/mo free or premium channels that wasn't worth it.

All those channels and nothing on. Network tv is garbage, so is most cable. Don't miss it one bit. 

Cable/satellite is going extinct like 8 track, VHS, etc.

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

I have $60/mo AT&T fiber with 1 terabyte speed. HBO Max free with it.

Amazon: free with prime.

Hulu: free, use a family login.

Netflix: $18/mo

Disney: $6/mo, signed up early long term deal. 

Streaming total: $24/mo.

I cut the cord about 10 years ago, was paying $120/mo for DirecTV. Had to pay for HD (silly, everything is HD), DVR, 2nd box, taxes, fees, and they put channels you want in different tiers to make you spend more. Contracts, fees to cancel, return equipment, need a dish installed, etc. Cable/satellite is going extinct like 8 track, VHS, etc.

All those channels and nothing on. Network tv is garbage, so is most cable. Don't miss it one bit. 

Not you again with your shady practices!!

I have like 8 months with Xfinity and then I might switch to T-Mobile they have internet for 50 bucks and that is with all the taxes and equipment included in that price. 

I really don't like anything on the streaming services. 

Netflix blows

Disney 🖕

Hulu I can just get all that on demand or use my DVR

Amazon is the devil I hate their tv service and their products

If you can share all that sheet great but if you can't and include internet you are spending about the same. 

Besides we are talking about live streaming tv services. Which charge you 60-70 bucks a month for less channels. Which makes it more per channel. 

I never had cable up until 2 yrs ago and did all that BS you guys are doing now for 5yrs. It was costing me more. 

37 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Not you again with your shady practices!!

I have like 8 months with Xfinity and then I might switch to T-Mobile they have internet for 50 bucks and that is with all the taxes and equipment included in that price. 

I really don't like anything on the streaming services. 

Netflix blows

Disney 🖕

Hulu I can just get all that on demand or use my DVR

Amazon is the devil I hate their tv service and their products

If you can share all that sheet great but if you can't and include internet you are spending about the same. 

Besides we are talking about live streaming tv services. Which charge you 60-70 bucks a month for less channels. Which makes it more per channel. 

I never had cable up until 2 yrs ago and did all that BS you guys are doing now for 5yrs. It was costing me more. 

Nothing shady. I use sister-in-law hulu, pay for everything else. She logs into our Netflix and i pay the highest package for multiple devices. 2 services come free with others. 

You asked about what kind of internet to accommodate streaming, I answered. 

I don't need live TV.

You do you, just addressing that streaming is still cheaper. 

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

Nothing shady. I use sister-in-law hulu, pay for everything else. She logs into our Netflix and i pay the highest package for multiple devices. 2 services come free with others. 

You asked about what kind of internet to accommodate streaming, I answered. 

I don't need live TV.

You do you, just addressing that streaming is still cheaper. 

Depending on what you are looking for it is. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2021 at 4:24 PM, LeanMeanGM said:

I hope the divorce isn't too hard on you, friend. 

It's been rough.