Get Ready for Week 8

Traveler Vic

16 minutes ago, time2rock said:

There have been some glimpses of promise on offense - Siri just needs to figure out how to put together a proper gameplan and how to stick with it (can't be calling only 3 running plays in a game).  They have some promising young players on that side of the ball too.  It is the defense that needs to be addressed in a big way ... Gannon is likely hamstrung by the lack of talent.  

Doug was a sheet show his first year too, a lot of people wanted him fired by the end of the season. Then in 2017 even more.peoole wanted him fired after the Chiefs game....

People are unhinged and really don't know sheet. 

• Like 2

On 10/4/2021 at 5:21 PM, RememberTheKoy said:

I think they will have a chance against the Panthers.  

Lets hope so we need a win bad .

On 10/4/2021 at 3:43 PM, CheesesteakNBeer said:

Detroit likes to run the ball, have you seen our run defense?

Absolutely not, it doesn't exist.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Doug was a sheet show his first year too, a lot of people wanted him fired by the end of the season. Then in 2017 even more.peoole wanted him fired after the Chiefs game....

Remember all the talk from Lombardi and how Schwartz was supposed to be the coach in waiting? 😂🤣😂

20 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

We all need to calm down let things play out .

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

BOOM!!!

Gannon Blitzing.

Running Game is featured. 

Dominating Victory.

On 10/4/2021 at 7:10 AM, Traveler Vic said:

I look over the schedule and I do not see us winning another game before week 8. Every team on the schedule before that, is Much improved. This will be our second Win of the Year, when we defeat Detroit Lions and finally make a statement that winning is more important than selecting a top draft pick in the next Year's Draft. Unless... SIRI decides to suddenly sit Hurts in the 4th quarter, "just to see if Minshew can get some playing time". LOL . At which point It will be obvious that the puppet strings were pulled once again, from the Management booth upstairs. With wins over Giants and Jets we are looking at 4-5 Wins season. I should have taken the Under Vegas Odds, instead of Over.

Well, he did decide to sit Hurts in the fourth. :whistle:

• Like 1