Letter to Jeff Lurie

wyote

5 hours ago, hputenis said:

Shut up Vman

Looks like I touched a nerve with you.  I don’t normally go back and forth with 12 year olds but I can’t help it with you.  When you grow up you may realize that you don’t need to be a cheerleader to be a fan. So grow up and realize these guys are adults and get paid millions.  They can handle it unlike fanboys like you who cry in their pillows when they lose.  Grow up. 

21 minutes ago, Vman1968 said:

Looks like I touched a nerve with you.  I don’t normally go back and forth with 12 year olds but I can’t help it with you.  When you grow up you may realize that you don’t need to be a cheerleader to be a fan. So grow up and realize these guys are adults and get paid millions.  They can handle it unlike fanboys like you who cry in their pillows when they lose.  Grow up. 

I said shut up. This is the opposite of shutting up.  If you wanna actually talk football go somewhere other than RnR and read more. 

On 10/20/2020 at 8:36 AM, hputenis said:

I said shut up. This is the opposite of shutting up.  If you wanna actually talk football go somewhere other than RnR and read more. 

Sorry I didn’t realize you were a panzy. I’ll leave you alone. 

1 minute ago, Vman1968 said:

Ooooooooh..... 

This here's some tough talk.

I'd be careful if I were hputenis. Vman might turn on the CAPS LOCK soon! 

On 10/19/2020 at 2:46 AM, Vman1968 said:

Who the hell is gonna read that?  

Did you? 

On 10/20/2020 at 5:36 AM, hputenis said:

11 minutes ago, Vman1968 said:

Slap Fight GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• 4 months later...

Dear Mr. Lurie, 

The offseason is always worse than the season. We now have stories about whether the Eagles should trade Dallas Goedert. 

At the next owners meeting, I kindly request that you propose a 48-week season so we can minimize this nonsense and maximize actual football. It appears that four weeks is just about the most that we can go without football without losing our collective effing minds. Of course the roster will have to be expanded and the players will want more money, but whatever. Work it out. 

TIA,

A man who speaks for almost all Eagles fans 

what does vman stand for, I think I know but Im wanting to hear from vman himself as to the original meaning behind this stupid name