Weekly line thread: Eagles +7 vs. Buccaneers

Hawkeye

sign NIck Foles and watch Brady get into fetal position easy game plan

Spoiler

4 hours ago, baldeagle said:

sign NIck Foles and watch Brady get into fetal position easy game plan

Reveal hidden contents

You take one super bowl form a guy and he instantly holds a grudge against you for life. I mean he has like 10.

I think the Bucs will put up 40+ on on the Eagles & the Birds score maybe 20.😔

2 hours ago, rickospia said:

I think the Bucs will put up 40+ on on the Eagles & the Birds score maybe 20.😔

40? On a short week? I mean yeah I can't rule it out but I don't see it happening. I think they'll score between 20 and 25 and that'll be enough. 

We have one more day for someone to go through Tom Brady's emails. Hurry..

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

40? On a short week? I mean yeah I can't rule it out but I don't see it happening. I think they'll score between 20 and 25 and that'll be enough. 

The Eagles defense is on a short week as well.  What does it matter?

Closing thoughts before pregaming - and as someone who has to work relatively early, I hate prime time games....

This line opened at 6.5 which the public immediately pounded to the key number of 7.  These teams are even defensively and both are 2-3 ATS.   

Per VISN: We've seen sharp buyback on the Eagles 7, with many books juicing up the Eagles side and hinting at a fall back down to 6.5. Dogs are 45-35 ATS (56 percent) this season. Primetime dogs are 9-6 ATS (60 percent). The Eagles also have value as a contrarian home dog in a heavily bet primetime game. Tom Brady is 0-10 ATS in his last ten primetime games. Tampa has ruled out tight end Rob Gronkowksi along with a pair of defensive starters in Lavonte David and Antoine Winfield Jr. 

So the sharps are taking the Eagles and 7. If you're looking for a fun player prop, try Hurts OVER 279.5 yards passing.  Tampa Bay has the worst pass D in the league and the Eagles will have to sling it to keep pace.  Good luck!.  

Brady's thumb is being blown way out of proportion by the media.  He cut it and got it stitched up.  It's not like it was broken or dislocated.  He's probably gonna throw for 5 TD's.  I'll say Bucs by 10.  

10 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Well they covered... 

Yes they did.

On behalf of the house, thanks for playing and please exit through the gift shop...

17 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

Yes they did.

On behalf of the house, thanks for playing and please exit through the gift shop...

Haha I did not bet 😁 if it had been +8.5 I'd have gone Eagles.