Week 6 Discussion

GroundAttack

We have another early start tomorrow morning in London as the Jags play the Dolphins. Jaguars just looking for a W and at this point I don't think they care how pretty it is. Just win.

First time this year some teams are starting their bye weeks. The Jets, Falcons, 49ers and Saints are all off this week.

The best 1:00 game of the day is the Chargers in Baltimore to face the Ravens.

The Chiefs who have won their last 7 against Washington should and will for the first time this year keep an opponent under 30 points. Chiefs 31-17.

The Lions have had some tough heartbreaking losses this year as they head home to face Burrow and the Bengals.

Got a NFC North Rivaly game between the Packers and the Bears from Chicago. 

Only 3 late afternoon games as Dallas heads to Foxboro to face the Pats. 

The Raiders will play their first game since Jon Gruden resigned earlier this week.

The SNF game lost its hype with Wilson being hurt but Geno didn't look half bad stepping in last week. He has a tough battle against the Steeler defense. The seahawks have allowed 450+ total yards in 4 straight games which is the longest streak in team history.

The Bills on back to back prime time games after beating the Chiefs on the road last Sunday night stay on the road to Tennesee to play the Titans on MNF. 

Chargers and Ravens one is definitely gonna be good. I'll be watching that. Chargers have been very fun to watch

Packers and Bears have the history. Bears are dealing with a stupid HC

Cards and Browns should be good too. I think Chubb is out for the game though

Raiders and Broncos is interesting only if Raiders fall apart because of the Gruden scandal

2 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Ugh. CBS pregame sucks

My CBS keeps going out.

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

My CBS keeps going out.

I'm on the ticket watching the Chargers game. Haven't had any problem though

I'm probably going to now though lol

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

I'm on the ticket watching the Chargers game. Haven't had any problem though

I'm probably going to now though lol

Ahh, I'm on my local CBS. That might be why.

9 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Ugh. CBS pregame sucks

actually like them Cowher and Burleson are good.

4 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Maybe unplug and reboot?

So far I'm holding steady.

I think the Giants will beat the Rams today. I think the Rams are overrated.  Toney just had to come out of the game though due to injury. So, it might be harder for the Giants if he can't come back.

Daniel Jones throws it out of the endzone and if he throws it in play it would've been PI on the Rams.  Daniel Jones doing Daniel Jones things.

yo why didn't that turdeater bum wentz ever throw accurate deep passes in philly like he is today

Archived