Week 6 Discussion

GroundAttack

1 minute ago, DMMVP said:

NFC or NFC East? Bucs can beat them, but more Brady 🤮

If Brady winning 2-3 more means boys don’t even win one I’m good with that 

Just now, DMMVP said:

NFC or NFC East? Bucs can beat them, but more Brady 🤮

The Bucs are a MASH unit in their secondary compared to week 1. Dak will carve them up. It’s sickening that a fourth rounder that should have been a career backup turned out this good. Not to mention how they’ve hit home runs over and over and over again with their draft picks. Makes the stomach churn. Gonna be a tough four or five years to endure but hopefully we put together a scouting department that can do half as good a job. 

3 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Bucs, rams, cardinals, packers, and MAYBE the aints. 

That Ain'ts? With Brees coming out of retirement or Winston? 

Just now, GoBirds2020 said:

The Bucs are a MASH unit in their secondary compared to week 1. Dak will carve them up. It’s sickening that a fourth rounder that should have been a career backup turned out this good. Not to mention how they’ve hit home runs over and over and over again with their draft picks. Makes the stomach churn. Gonna be a tough four or five years to endure but hopefully we put together a scouting department that can do half as good a job. 

I don’t disagree with that, but they also have their issues in secondary as well. Pats were able to rams it down their throats on one drive. But I like  bucs chances better in a shootout.

Other than bucs/chargers what teams have they they played that you think are good/great?
i think they’re a good team but they’re not the only ones.  

2 minutes ago, RICWOOFLAIR said:

That Ain'ts? With Brees coming out of retirement or Winston? 

That’s why I said MAYBE 🤣

14 minutes ago, GoBirds2020 said:

Bucs and Cowboys both struggle defensively. It'd be a shootout.

I do agree on the scouting. They've especially nailed their offensive picks. Home run threats all over the field.

I'd like to see what Smith and Watkins could do with a capable QB and a coach willing to run the ball.

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I can't watch that game. If I do, Dallas is sure to win. The Pats best hope is I don't watch.

Welp you blew that one

4 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Welp you blew that one

Except I didn't watch after the pick 6. I'm free and clear on this one!

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Except I didn't watch after the pick 6. I'm free and clear on this one!

Lol fair enough!

15 hours ago, GoBirds2020 said:

It's also helpful to have a GM that listens to his scouting department.

Archived