Eagles Mock draft 10-25-2021

Ray75

10 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I mean what are we even talking about here. 

I have read the conversation twice, I am still not sure what you are talking about.

5 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

No I know I don't. It was sarcastic bud because your arguments make no sense here. 

Yes I'm still enjoying that SB win. And yes I've accepted that we are bad. Does that mean we have to be happy about it? I mean what are we even talking about here. 

I’ve been a fan for about 25 years now. I’ve seen really good (early-mid zero’s), mediocre at best for a stretch of about 10 years, an out of the blue SB win and after that regression ever since.

That’s why I’ve become such a draft nerd. The idea of this team having a chance to get better every year is what excites me the most.

At this point it’s a lost cause. I’ve never seen the Eagles being so bad, so clueless. It’s a mess and people already started pointing fingers.

What’s happening now might be the only thing that gets Lurie to finally see the light and fire Howie. 

Blow it all up! 

About the QB’s; I’m with you but the class is not as bad as people make it out to be. There are a few kids that have potential and you won’t even have to use a top 10 pick to get them.

1 hour ago, Ray75 said:

About the QB’s; I’m with you but the class is not as bad as people make it out to be. There are a few kids that have potential and you won’t even have to use a top 10 pick to get them.

And I'm not saying they are really bad... But I'm also just not sure our future guy is in this draft. That's my point. 

18 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

And I'm not saying they are really bad... But I'm also just not sure our future guy is in this draft. That's my point. 

I get that, buddy! And...I even agree to some extend because I want to see how some of these guys finish the season before I can judge any of them.

I might be in the minority here but I’m not a fan of Corral. Small, takes of too much for my taste, bit of a gun slinger, accurate though but all in all we’d get more of the same if we draft him.

Ridder should stay in college for another year. Strong doesn’t do it for me and Willis reminds me of Lance a bit.

That’s probably why I like Pickett the most I guess. He improved drastically from last year, true pocket passer who reminds me a bit of Rivers and Carr, knows when to take of or stay in the pocket, good awareness, touch and accuracy are okay, sets his feet right etc etc. He is handsdown the most pro ready QB in the class. Likeable too.

And I still do not think he’s worthy of a top 15 pick. But hey...supply and demand! If he keeps it up and plays sound football down the stretch someone might just take him early.

Like I said; he could be the Burrow of this class. A guy no one was paying attention too having a really good season. I believe he’ll become a good pro. Maybe not elite but hey...there aren’t many elite QB’s in the league. Burrow sure as H... isn’t one of them...yet. They just gave him good weapons to throw too including his former teammate and go to receiver in Chase.

Ray - I'm with you in the first round and would be happy with the second.

It's the 3rd that bothers me a bit.

1. Brooks dead money hit would be too big for me to swallow so he, Isaac, Dickerson, and Driscoll will all be here. I'd rather a center than a guard. 
  2. The defense is a mess and another DE is a must (Barnett goes, Kerrigan goes, and Graham is a year older coming off an injury). Another CB is a must (Maddox and Nelson are both free agents), and another S is a must (Rodney is a FA plus age and Harris is a FA). 
  3. That adds up to at least 1 defensive player in the 3rd 

5 hours ago, Rob331 said:

Ray - I'm with you in the first round and would be happy with the second.

It's the 3rd that bothers me a bit.

1. Brooks dead money hit would be too big for me to swallow so he, Isaac, Dickerson, and Driscoll will all be here. I'd rather a center than a guard. 
  2. The defense is a mess and another DE is a must (Barnett goes, Kerrigan goes, and Graham is a year older coming off an injury). Another CB is a must (Maddox and Nelson are both free agents), and another S is a must (Rodney is a FA plus age and Harris is a FA). 
  3. That adds up to at least 1 defensive player in the 3rd 

My man! Thx...

Get in depth later but considering your 1st argument, Dickerson is best suited to play OC IMO. Once Kelce retires, he’ll slide into his spot. I even believe they drafted him for that purpose.