Rodgers with the Rona

Captain F

Anybody read up on these homeopathic vaccines? Nosodes?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33831312/

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X18312325

Homeopathic nosodes start with a 10% solution of the substance – say, measles virus. This is then diluted to create a 1% solution, and then it is struck against a "firm but resilient object” (the original was a leather-bound bible) 10 times. The force involved is roughly equivalent to an object moving at 5 to 6 mph – not terribly high speed.  This solution is again diluted by a factor of 100 and the steps are repeated, over and over again, to produce the 30C, 200C and 1M to 10M dilutions used in homeoprophylaxis protocols. A 30C preparations is a 1 in 1,000,000,000,000 dilution of the original solution, or a 0.0000000001 percent solution

He ingested some voodoo juice, claiming he got "immunized”. :lol:

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, toolg said:

Anybody read up on these homeopathic vaccines? Nosodes?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33831312/

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X18312325

He ingested some voodoo juice, claiming he got "immunized”. :lol:

My sister believes in all that sheet..... Then her husband ended up in the ICU with covid and damn near died. So then all of a sudden real doctors were good enough. 

Dude literally lied about being vaccinated by saying he was "immunized” and skirted COVID protocols because people thought he meant vaccinated.  

If this was a nobody player like any LB for the Eagles and the commish would throw the book at him.  But since it’s a big name Goodell will be a feckless F and sweep it under the rug like spy gate or anything that is R words 

• Like 3

On 11/3/2021 at 4:08 PM, heavyharmonies said:

He's a lying POS. Hope the league throws the book at him.

1 hour ago, paco said:

Dude literally lied about being vaccinated by saying he was "immunized” and skirted COVID protocols because people thought he meant vaccinated.  

If this was a nobody player like any LB for the Eagles and the commish would throw the book at him.  But since it’s a big name Goodell will be a feckless F and sweep it under the rug like spy gate or anything that is R words 

This is then diluted to create a 1% solution, and then it is struck against a "firm but resilient object” (the original was a leather-bound bible) 10 times.

Obviously, throwing the book at him didn't solve the problem.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

My sister believes in all that sheet..... Then her husband ended up in the ICU with covid and damn near died. So then all of a sudden real doctors were good enough. 

I think there's a place for homeopathy. The body will heal itself - from minor afflictions. I'm not messing around with a virus like COVID-19. Silly nosodes aren't going to help. Rodgers found out. I hope your BIL and sister's family got better.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, toolg said:

I think there's a place for homeopathy. The body will heal itself - from minor afflictions. I'm not messing around with a virus like COVID-19. Silly nosodes aren't going to help. Rodgers found out. I hope your BIL and sister's family got better.

Thank you they did. They are all vaccinated now too. They were lucky they didn't turn into one of the " I should of got vaccinated" and then died crowd. 

9 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

So if a player is vaccinated and gets covid do they still have to sit out a game?

Vaccinated players may return once they are asymptomatic and have two negative tests 24 hours apart; or after 10 days. There is no mandatory quarantine period. Unvaccinated players must sit out the entire 10 days.  LINK

Individuals who test positive for COVID-19 are immediately isolated, not permitted to access club facilities, or have direct contact with players or personnel.

Unvaccinated individuals must isolate for 10 days away from the club facility.

Vaccinated individuals who are asymptomatic may return to the facility once they have received two consecutive negative laboratory PCR tests taken at least 24 hours apart. Vaccinated individuals who are symptomatic must also return two negative tests taken at least 24 hours apart and must be asymptomatic for 48 hours. If vaccinated individuals don't return two consecutive negative tests, they may return after 10 days.

Earlier this season, Zach Ertz (who is vaccinated) tested positive on a Monday, was able to return later in the week after two negative tests, and played in the next game against the Cowboys.

• Like 3

Rodgers is a pathetic human being and  liar. 

Yahoo Sports

Aaron Rodgers discusses positive COVID-19 test: 'I'm in the crosshairs of the woke mob right now'

Chris Cwik
Fri, November 5, 2021, 1:32 PM

Aaron Rodgers made his first public comments Friday after testing positive for COVID-19. The Green Bay Packers quarterback made his usual appearance on "The Pat McAfee Show," where he spoke about the "woke mob" and "cancel culture" while explaining why he has not been vaccinated.

McAfee gave Rodgers an open floor to start the discussion. Rodgers began by blaming the "woke mob" for coming at him.

I realize I'm in the crosshairs of the woke mob right now," Rodgers said. "So before my final nail gets put in my cancel culture casket, I think I would like to set the record straight on so many of the blatant lies that are out there about myself."

Rodgers would have explained he's "not an anti-vax flat earther," but that he's a "critical thinker." 

1 hour ago, jsdarkstar said:

Rodgers is a pathetic human being and  liar

He's many things and I'm sure he is a liar... but in this situation I don't think he actually lied.

2 hours ago, jsdarkstar said:
Rodgers is a pathetic human being and  liar. 

Yahoo Sports

Aaron Rodgers discusses positive COVID-19 test: 'I'm in the crosshairs of the woke mob right now'

Chris Cwik
Fri, November 5, 2021, 1:32 PM

Aaron Rodgers made his first public comments Friday after testing positive for COVID-19. The Green Bay Packers quarterback made his usual appearance on "The Pat McAfee Show," where he spoke about the "woke mob" and "cancel culture" while explaining why he has not been vaccinated.

McAfee gave Rodgers an open floor to start the discussion. Rodgers began by blaming the "woke mob" for coming at him.

I realize I'm in the crosshairs of the woke mob right now," Rodgers said. "So before my final nail gets put in my cancel culture casket, I think I would like to set the record straight on so many of the blatant lies that are out there about myself."

Rodgers would have explained he's "not an anti-vax flat earther," but that he's a "critical thinker." 

With the garbage you've spewed in CVON, you're the last person that should be calling anyone a pathetic human being. Do you own a mirror?

Rodgers is a liar. Watch him yourself:

When asked if he was vaccinated he said "Yeah. I've been immunized." He knew full well he was unvaccinated. Now that he's tested positive he finally admits it. He says he's allergic to an ingredient in mRNA vaccines, and he's refused J&J due to concerns. Fine, then he was unvaccinated, he should say it. He repeatedly says he asked NFL for exceptions due to his situation. He's correct that humans can exempt him from protocols, but the virus isn't going to make an exception.. So no he wasn't granted an exception. He says he followed them except he still refused to wear facemasks to interviews, so he's likely to face fines from NFL. He says he didn't want to be labeled unvaccinated. Too bad.

He keeps talking about science.... These guys should stick to football. The treatment he went through is more than decades old. Homeopathy goes back to 1800s when modern medicine was in its infancy. 'Like heals like', and all that... It's been proven ineffective over and over. It's quackery. He says he was told vaccinated are immune... No, they are not. They're 10x less likely to be seriously ill. He's concerned about long-term effects of the vaccine effecting fatherhood... There are no long term studies about COVIDs effects on reproduction either. So good luck with that. He sought alternative treatment after ruling out current methods, fine. It doesn't mean you have to fall down the rabbit hole like he did. Don't mislead people. He did.

Rodgers looks on the mend. He took monoclonal antibodies, which is going to help him more than anything else he states. Best news is he appears to be better soon.

• Like 1

I don't really buy some of his claims (like the allergy claim). I also don't really care if people choose not to be vaccinated. If that's your choice, don't be afraid of the bullies that are out to shame you for it. 

This whole thing isn't really that big a deal, yet it's getting more attention than the Ruggs story. 

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

He's many things and I'm sure he is a liar... but in this situation I don't think he actually lied.

He did though or if you prefer he misled. 

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Intentionally misled, acted in bad faith and broke league agreed protocols. Not a good look for Mr Rodgers

5 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

He did though or if you prefer he misled. 

They asked him the question... Have you been vaccinated? He responded with "I am immunised". The media just weren't clever enough to spot the obvious.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Dawkins 20 said:

With the garbage you've spewed in CVON, you're the last person that should be calling anyone a pathetic human being. Do you own a mirror?

LOL. Awww are you upset. Defending the liar and the unvaccinated. Maybe you should look in the mirror. 

image.jpeg.91ad4790814037f6ae651eb1e3ae57fd.jpeg

Rice-a-Rona, the Aaron Rogers treat!                 (yeah, only old heads remember the commercial.)