Rodgers with the Rona

Captain F

6 hours ago, jsdarkstar said:

LOL. Awww are you upset. Defending the liar and the unvaccinated. Maybe you should look in the mirror. 

image.jpeg.91ad4790814037f6ae651eb1e3ae57fd.jpeg

I haven't defended anyone. Just pointing out that you're a POS.

22 minutes ago, Dawkins 20 said:

I haven't defended anyone. Just pointing out that you're a POS.

and you're POS too. What doesn't stick to me, sticks to you. wah. 

image.jpeg.91ad4790814037f6ae651eb1e3ae57fd.jpeg

I was under the impression the league gets copies of the covid cards of those vaccinated. I remember there being reports of players asking their agents for fake cards. So did he get a fake card and turn it into the league?

37 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I was under the impression the league gets copies of the covid cards of those vaccinated. I remember there being reports of players asking their agents for fake cards. So did he get a fake card and turn it into the league?

I hope not. That's fraud. Then he's in even bigger trouble than dealing with illness and NFL fines...

Rodgers did challenge NFL guidelines. He claims he worked with the league for approval of his regimen, which was ultimately unsuccessful. Did they give him temporary reprieve while they looked into his claims? It seems he took a buffet approach to NFL rules, following those he agreed with and neglecting those he didn't like. At best he's guilty of flouting NFL rules.

What I found most bizarre is not that he’s not vaccinated which is not worth getting into. The NFL have different protocols for vaccinated and unvaccinated players and Carson Wentz and Lamar Jackson amongst others who aren’t vaccinated follow the interview mask protocols and it works for them and it’s not a massive hardship. It was the weird "I’m immunised” response and then the part about non vaccinated players and him respecting their decision word salad which made it sound like he was vaccinated when he wasn’t.

• Like 1

On 11/5/2021 at 7:55 PM, brkmsn said:

I don't really buy some of his claims (like the allergy claim). I also don't really care if people choose not to be vaccinated. If that's your choice, don't be afraid of the bullies that are out to shame you for it. 

This whole thing isn't really that big a deal, yet it's getting more attention than the Ruggs story. 

Ruggs is a nobody.  Cole Beasley is a nobody.  Rodgers is one the 3 most recognizable faces of the league and has been for over a decade.

35 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

Ruggs is a nobody.  Cole Beasley is a nobody.  Rodgers is one the 3 most recognizable faces of the league and has been for over a decade.

Yeah ... I'm not seeing why this whole story should be getting me angry (at Rodgers)

On 11/9/2021 at 8:54 AM, brkmsn said:

Yeah ... I'm not seeing why this whole story should be getting me angry (at Rodgers)

Neither am I.  But it's still a dishonest comparison to Ruggs in terms of the attention its getting.  If Rodgers gets a new GF it will be more headlines than some 3rd tier player committing murder.  is what it is.

• 2 weeks later...