GDT: New Orleans Saints @ Philadelphia Eagles, 11-21-21, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

Sitting here with my finger over the purchase button deciding if I can take my cowboys wife to eagles cowboys game. I don't want to play bodyguard lol. 

Taylor down. Wonder what happened. Someone was laying on top of him. Hopefully nothing major. It’s been nice seeing him out there getting a shot. That’s the only way the young guys will learn.

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Sitting here with my finger over the purchase button deciding if I can take my cowboys wife to eagles cowboys game. I don't want to play bodyguard lol. 

Just don’t taunt Eagles fans and don’t take any bait and you’ll be fine. 

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

A mixed marriage.

Just now, Uscg-green said:

My gf was going to take me for my birthday but I said no. This was weeks ago when the team looked awful and not worth watching. Now idk 😂

Just now, tuffstuff07 said:

Colts are starting to improve every week up 14 currently on the bills 

Eagles - Colts Super Bowl. 

Just now, tuffstuff07 said:

Colts are starting to improve every week up 14 currently on the bills 

Whatever gets the birds that first round pick. Even if it’s in the 20s.

I really am in love with Avonte Maddox's playing this whole season and he just continues to make plays.....this whole team is fun to watch again and is trending in the right direction finally....

Archived