Best Oline in the league?

Uscg-green

15 hours ago, Moe Greene said:

He's gotten better over the last few games of actually going through progressions and not taking off if his first read isn't open. Now he needs to keep developing and start throwing to spots and let the receiver get to the spot. That's totally normal development for a young QB and i think he'll get better at it. 

I'm optimistic with hurts.  he is getting better.  I'm still concerned about the arm though.  I was thinking in this saints game if the score was reversed would I feel confident hurts could bring us back?  Thats when I struggle with whether he is the guy or not.  

On 11/22/2021 at 9:07 AM, Bwestbrook36 said:
On 11/22/2021 at 9:07 AM, Bwestbrook36 said:

It's safe to say Dillard is just going to have to learn to be a RT or get traded 

It's safe to say Dillard is just going to have to learn to be a RT or get traded 

Not really.   Agree that Mailata is simply better.  I guess he would need to learn some RT if he's a swing tackle.  Dillard currently has a pff of 69.5  38/81 tackles.   In theory though,  dillard could get decent value in a trade.  Former first round pick with an above average PFF at Left Tackle.  He hasn't been playing much, should be healthy,  and he seems most suitable for a team that passes a lot. 

1 hour ago, Random Reglar said:

Not really.   Agree that Mailata is simply better.  I guess he would need to learn some RT if he's a swing tackle.  Dillard currently has a pff of 69.5  38/81 tackles.   In theory though,  dillard could get decent value in a trade.  Former first round pick with an above average PFF at Left Tackle.  He hasn't been playing much, should be healthy,  and he seems most suitable for a team that passes a lot. 

Eagles shouldn’t move Dillard at all right now. Not unless a team was willing to blow them out the water with a great offer. There’s still a chance Lane eventually moves on. He’s not getting any younger and I agree that Mialata could move to the right side and be just as effective.