GDT: Washington Football Team @ Philadelphia Eagles, TUES 12-21-21 7PM EST

EagleJoe8

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

And you messed up the meme :roll:

Almost as bad as some dope making a poll thread on who should start. 😂🤣😂

Good W. Hurts with a huge bounce back from that NYG travesty. Not gonna lie, i wasnt gonna be mad if Minshew started but im back on the Hurts train. The dude can play if he isnt deer in headlights mode.

Love that the Birds were able to regroup and dominate from the second quarter on. Go Eagles!!

D is still a concern.

Our O-Line is so good it's unfair, we wrecked the #4 ranked Rush D with 4th string Guards.

Just now, DBW said:

Mailata limping through that game.  He’s a warrior but clearly hurting 

That was definitely one of the worst games of his career. Hopefully he can get healthy and bounce back on a short week. 

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Sure can’t wait to get that Russell Wilson though. 17/31 156 and a pick. :whistle:

Hes the no name brand Hurts. 🤷‍♂️

Just now, QuinnWR4 said:

That was definitely one of the worst games of his career. Hopefully he can get healthy and bounce back on a short week. 

He’s clearly injured.  Noticed early that he was limping.  But we were short on linemen so he gutted it out 

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Sure can’t wait to get that Russell Wilson though. 17/31 156 and a pick. :whistle:

If they go get somebody- go young and screw all those old guys who's best days are behind them. We don't want sloppy seconds around here. 🤣

4 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

hurts was very accurate tonight...hopefully he can keep it up.

I missed most of the game due to Xmas stuff. So far as I am reading, I see he had a pretty good game. How was his passing?  Looks like he had a bounce back game- from that Giants game. 

9 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

hurts was very accurate tonight...hopefully he can keep it up.

Hurts was outstanding as was Sirianni with his offensive gameplan, it looked like a professional offense should look for the first time.  Maybe he called his HS coach brother.

1 minute ago, Talonblood said:

I missed most of the game due to Xmas stuff. So far as I am reading, I see he had a pretty good game. How was his passing?  Looks like he had a bounce back game- from that Giants game. 

Most of the incompletions were flat out drops.

2 minutes ago, EagleMatt said:

Hes the no name brand Hurts. 🤷‍♂️

I mean clearly he has no one to throw to, (wrong) and he would count for 37 mil against the cap. Yeah we need that! 😂🤣😂

No bone headed plays from Reagor and more receiving yards than JJ this week. Christmas has come a couple of days early 🙂

5 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

Other than the fumble, the int was a freak int, not at all on Hurts. He looked as good as can be. Smart, decisive, accurate. Passed & ran when needed. 

Couldn't ask for a better game from the young qb against a good D. If he played like this more consistently, hes a franchise quy.

1 minute ago, Talonblood said:

only 6 incompletions...3 of which were bad drops on accurate throws. they dialed up a bunch of short passes for him but he did complete some longer ones as well. very good game for him all around. 

They need to use the 3 first rounders to enhance the defense because it is not good enough against a good QB, then sign another wide receiver and use 2nd rounder on O line. Anyone that thinks giving up all first rounds for a going  downhill wilson has no clue

5 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

They need to use the 3 first rounders to enhance the defense because it is not good enough against a good QB, then sign another wide receiver and use 2nd rounder on O line. Anyone that thinks giving up all first rounds for a going  downhill wilson has no clue

Wilson is too old and regressing. We don't want or need a retread. He was great in his day, but his day in night now.

Archived