GDT: Washington Football Team @ Philadelphia Eagles, TUES 12-21-21 7PM EST

EagleJoe8

7 minutes ago, nipples said:

The Chargers are a good team and they definitely competed in that one. Sure, the defense blew it with that long drive to end the game, but they played with them the whole way. 

I'll give you that...with the caveat that the Chargers are more of a middling team whose play from week to week is up and down.  In looking at the NFC playoff field, I think Dallas is our worst possible matchup...and I don't mean that because of their record.  I just think, team-wise, the Eagles don't match up well against Dallas and I hate it.  Whenever we play against a health Dak Prescott, he eats us for lunch.

IF we make the playoffs, I hope we play someone else in the first round...anybody else. 

2 hours ago, EaglesAddict said:

I'll give you that...with the caveat that the Chargers are more of a middling team whose play from week to week is up and down.  In looking at the NFC playoff field, I think Dallas is our worst possible matchup...and I don't mean that because of their record.  I just think, team-wise, the Eagles don't match up well against Dallas and I hate it.  Whenever we play against a health Dak Prescott, he eats us for lunch.

IF we make the playoffs, I hope we play someone else in the first round...anybody else. 

I think going into a game against the Cowboys as a complete underdog is a good thing. And beating them ending their season would be extremely satisfying.

11 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I watched the game in 40'. Thought after a bad start and after silly turnovers the team got it together. Some drops left points out on the field too.

But this was a WFT missing players and with a QB they brought in only days ago. I don't think this was a particularly good win but a win is a win and at this point its all about the wins. 

Next up NYG. Got to win that one. 

You were probably one that thought it was a good win against the jets.. Eagles spotted them 10 points out the hole. Was good they dug out of it. Goddard did even better this week, for all those that gave menshew props for getting him involved. It was a good win, it kept them in the playoff hunt...

15 minutes ago, XoqTionR said:

You were probably one that thought it was a good win against the jets.. Eagles spotted them 10 points out the hole. Was good they dug out of it. Goddard did even better this week, for all those that gave menshew props for getting him involved. It was a good win, it kept them in the playoff hunt...

What are you talking about? Who's Goddard? Who's Menshew?

Back to .500 now.  Chance for a winning record and the playoffs.  Some winnable games coming up.  And a strong running game which suits the cold weather.  Good job Eagles.

Honestly, the matchups couldn’t be much better going forward for us provided there are no more Covid setbacks for either teams. All NFC East opponents... The Cowboys may have won their last 3 games, but Dak is definitely in a slump. Daniel Jones is on IR and the giants can play spoiler, but not much else... Washington is prolly done too. We pretty much have have to win out, but there’s still a great shot for us.

11 minutes ago, Mr-Bueno said:

Honestly, the matchups couldn’t be much better going forward for us provided there are no more Covid setbacks for either teams

Not off to a good start with Sirianni testing positive for the Vid today though. 

Archived