Week 15 Discussion

GroundAttack

1 hour ago, pisceschica said:

How are the cowboys the #2 seed when they have the same record as bucs and bucs have head to head tie breaker?

Because the Cards are also 10-4. In a three way tie, the Bucs head to head win doesn’t matter. It reverts to conference record where Dallas is better than both. 

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Because the Cards are also 10-4. In a three way tie, the Bucs head to head win doesn’t matter. It reverts to conference record where Dallas is better than both. 

Stupid cardinals. But they get a chance to win a tie breaker against Dallas in week 17 if it comes down to it. 

Just now, pisceschica said:

Stupid cardinals. But they get a chance to win a tie breaker against Dallas in week 17 if it comes down to it. 

Unfortunately, I’m losing confidence in the Cards pulling off that kind of win. They’re on a bit of a down swing. 

11 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Unfortunately, I’m losing confidence in the Cards pulling off that kind of win. They’re on a bit of a down swing. 

The cowboys offense hasn’t been great lately, specifically since dak’s hamstring injury. With the number of turnover their defense got yesterday they should’ve put up at least one 30-35 points. 

Hopefully the packers come through bc I don’t have faith stafford or the buccaneers to prevent a cowboys SB berth. 

39 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

peaked too early, just like everybody with 2 eyes knew they had.

7 hours ago, pisceschica said:

Even if Cardinals do beat Cowboys, if Cowboys, Buccaneers, and Cardinals all have same record at end, Cowboys would still have tiebreaker because Buccaneers and Cardinals didn't play each other.

9 hours ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Even if Cardinals do beat Cowboys, if Cowboys, Buccaneers, and Cardinals all have same record at end, Cowboys would still have tiebreaker because Buccaneers and Cardinals didn't play each other.

I figured that afterwards. So hopefully cards finish at least one game behind and Bucs keep pace with boys so tie breaker applies. 

Seems like we are hurtling towards another Cowboys/Eagles season ending classic.  Birds fighting to get in, Pokes vying for #1 seed.

1 hour ago, dawkins4prez said:

Seems like we are hurtling towards another Cowboys/Eagles season ending classic.  Birds fighting to get in, Pokes vying for #1 seed.

Man I hope hurts and reagor sit out that game 🥴

Archived