Derek Carr (Raiders QB) -- NOT AVAILABLE

Rob331

I would be all for it as a FA then we can still get some guys for the D in the 1st like Lloyd. Hamilton and a CB or DE

On 12/26/2021 at 6:54 AM, Breeze 44 said:

I would be all for it as a FA then we can still get some guys for the D in the 1st like Lloyd. Hamilton and a CB or DE

But Carr isn't a free agent 'til 2023.

On 12/20/2021 at 9:54 AM, Jenkins27 said:

Who was that one guy obsessed with Derek Carr again?

I believe that was R-Starter who then changed his name to Carrbage Time.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2022 at 6:14 PM, Godfather said:

Bump. He could be an interesting target

Huge upgrade, but I can't imagine giving up this haul.

Pro Football Focus revealed their trade proposal between the two teams. They have Carr getting sent to Washington for a 2022 first-round pick, a 2023 first-round pick and a 2022 third-round pick:

5 hours ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Huge upgrade, but I can't imagine giving up this haul.

So they want at least two 1st rounders for a guy who will never win anything. That would be a typical Snyder move. They can have him. Plus, you’ll have to pay him $30m a year. Not in a million years would I want this guy. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

So they want at least two 1st rounders for a guy who will never win anything. That would be a typical Snyder move. They can have him. Plus, you’ll have to pay him $30m a year. Not in a million years would I want this guy. 

I think that is what PFF says that he will be valued at.  Other teams are mentioned now as potential.  Carolina, NYG, WFT, Pittsburgh, Indy, NO.   Never a mention of Philadelphia anywhere in several things I found.

On 12/20/2021 at 6:54 AM, Jenkins27 said:

Who was that one guy obsessed with Derek Carr again?

He disappeared after Foles won the Super Bowl, tried to blame it on the NFL being too woke

• 5 weeks later...