GDT: New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles, 12-26-21 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

Stop rolling right. Dallas I put you in my fantasy team so you need to do better.

Ball hits the ground but I think he’s in control. At least from what they’ve shown so far

I hope Sirianni is giving Hurts another earful for being so careless like he did last week with the fumble.  

Short week or not, that's just a bad decision by Hurts. Just throw it away. No need to play hero ball there. 

Team isn't ready to play so far.  Gainwell doesn't wrap up with 2 hands.  Goedert drops another easy one. Hurts forces the ball again against the Giants.

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

If they lose twice to the Giants don’t even bother. However that might have hit the ground.

Giants haven't swept since 07 smh

Eagles better settle down and just play some good football. They seem too juiced up and are making dumb mistakes. Stay calm and score some touchdowns. 

And WTF is up with Goedert dropping the first pass … should have been an easy catch … again?!?!

Thank the nfl today for the goose egg. They get to play on a very short week and their coach was sick. Gotta love the bs.

Just now, NJWolverEagle11 said:

Giants haven't swept since 07 smh

Edit that 21 😂

Number one rushing team etc etc. Let's start the game with three straight passes! 🙄

Archived