Now Dallas has

nicks

a better QB, who stays healthy, a much better backup QB, Far...Far better Receivers, much better backs, superior LB's, a better offensive line(especially after Eagles gave them a center), a much underrated Defensive line(don't tout the Eagles DL, because Teeth Elliotran through them, and they will have better DB's after this draft. Dak may throw for 700yds. with the receivers he has, and the backs we have...and it godson, and they have a new and much better coach than before...oh yes, but we have the Jalen's-great show of confidence Howie, in Wentz, drafting a poor pocket passing, weak armed, only looks for first target, QB, who you wasted a 2nd rounder onto come in for a couple gadget plays.....We, as fans, are screwed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They had all that last year, along with health, and still lost the div to us.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

Dallas is so overrated it’s nauseating. You would think that team has won more than 3 playoff games in a decade. 

• Like 1

The Eagles were crippled last season and beat Dallas to head to the playoffs. That "great and better QB" couldn't even get the ball into the end zone.

Now get your tail out from between your legs, slap on an Eagles shirt and say it with me:

F Dallas.

• Like 2

Oh ffs how'd this moron get approved? Mod12 is slipping. Yea Andy "never done a damn thing" Dalton is better than Wentz. STFU

• Like 2

That's a cool story.  Last I checked, the Cowsucks still suck, wake me up when this changes...

Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 11.45.46 AM.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nicks said:

a better QB, who stays healthy, a much better backup QB, Far...Far better Receivers, much better backs, superior LB's, a better offensive line(especially after Eagles gave them a center), a much underrated Defensive line(don't tout the Eagles DL, because Teeth Elliotran through them, and they will have better DB's after this draft. Dak may throw for 700yds. with the receivers he has, and the backs we have...and it godson, and they have a new and much better coach than before...oh yes, but we have the Jalen's-great show of confidence Howie, in Wentz, drafting a poor pocket passing, weak armed, only looks for first target, QB, who you wasted a 2nd rounder onto come in for a couple gadget plays.....We, as fans, are screwed.

Wrong forum, chump 

You can always count on these threads where people cry like little babies about everything dallas has that we don’t have

🥺☹️🥺☹️🥺

1 hour ago, nicks said:

a better QB,

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Trolls have found the new board.

We've been infiltrated...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, D-Shiznit said:

They also had JASON Garrett.

• Haha 1

Dak has hit his ceiling and will not progress any further than a journeyman QB.

The cereal eater is on a severe decline. This may be his final year in the NFL.

Their online is also in severe decline. The center they drafted is nothing special and will not offer immediate help.

Wr may be a decent group but without a good qb, running game and pass protection they will be easily kept in check.

Dline is not close to what it was last season.

Lbers are constantly injured and problems there will continue.

Dbs are mostly rookies and without a steady pass rush will struggle to maintain coverage.

New HC is very good but will not deal with owners BS for very long and will be gone after 2021.

This information was shared with me by Gaylord Focker from Dallas. I told him that the EMB closed down so I could not share this with Taters.

Oh nice, looks like the Dallas fans migrated to the new site, too.

We still have the two best QBs in the NFC east. 

C'mon , there is a picture of Dalton next to the word mediocre in the dictionary.

I actually laughed out loud when I saw that news.

As ever, Dallas sucks.