Now Dallas has

nicks

54 minutes ago, Cheesteakitis said:

Nice to see nicks is still the same on the new board.

Some people will never change.

• Like 1

This is why we get trolls. We are on page 2 already. And yep I'm just as if not more guilty of taking the bait. 

tenor.gif

Our Practice squad beat their starters for the division title less than a year ago... are you a new fan this year?

• Haha 1

Dak had a full complement of skill position players at the end of the season and delivered lousy uninspired play.  Let's see how he does when he loses some of his crew on O.  Dallas has overpaid the top 10 on its roster and will suffer with a lesser bottom half of its roster.  Their D isn't that good.

7 hours ago, nicks said:

a better QB, who stays healthy, a much better backup QB, Far...Far better Receivers, much better backs, superior LB's, a better offensive line(especially after Eagles gave them a center), a much underrated Defensive line(don't tout the Eagles DL, because Teeth Elliotran through them, and they will have better DB's after this draft. Dak may throw for 700yds. with the receivers he has, and the backs we have...and it godson, and they have a new and much better coach than before...oh yes, but we have the Jalen's-great show of confidence Howie, in Wentz, drafting a poor pocket passing, weak armed, only looks for first target, QB, who you wasted a 2nd rounder onto come in for a couple gadget plays.....We, as fans, are screwed.

fan_bandwagon_clean1.gif

• Like 2

This is why I keep one tab open to read threads, and one tab open for my ignore list.

• Haha 1

Dallas has had the better players for a while now. As a "team" however and coaching they fall flat on their faces.

In 2017 we won because we had a team that cared more about the guy next to him then themselves. We didnt have the better talented players, We had more heart. I know that is movie stuff, but in that year that was the case. Along with a little luck :)

Nice to read responses  from the "sensible people"...The "STFU" crowd can STFU, and read....I said they have a better backup QB than we do now. I surely would rather have Dalton as a replacement if Carson goes down, than Sudfeld or Hurts(if he can even make it as a QB in the NFL)..Believe me I would love the Eagles to annihilate the girls twice next season..Plain and simply I am fed up of 9-7, or 8-8 REgardless making the first round playoff...Andy Reid won the SB with Kansas because Mahomet had a great cast of characters supporting him, AND they didn't have Roseman.  And please stop with, we were hurt and banged up-this is becoming a yearly excuse. 

1 hour ago, nicks said:

.Plain and simply I am fed up of 9-7, or 8-8

You do realize we won a SB a few years ago right? You also said Dallas has a better starting QB which is moronic. Then proceeded to whine Dallas is better at this and that and this. When is the last time they won anything?

1 hour ago, nicks said:

Nice to read responses  from the "sensible people"...The "STFU" crowd can STFU, and read....I said they have a better backup QB than we do now. I surely would rather have Dalton as a replacement if Carson goes down, than Sudfeld or Hurts(if he can even make it as a QB in the NFL)..Believe me I would love the Eagles to annihilate the girls twice next season..Plain and simply I am fed up of 9-7, or 8-8 REgardless making the first round playoff...Andy Reid won the SB with Kansas because Mahomet had a great cast of characters supporting him, AND they didn't have Roseman.  And please stop with, we were hurt and banged up-this is becoming a yearly excuse. 

its just so damn cute when you try to type out a coherent point.

Well what has Wentz won?? And I don't want to hear if he would not have gotten hurt...blah....blah.... He hasn't completed a season yet..Hope you're happy with Sudfeld or Hurts if Wentz goes down in the second game,..I would take Dalton in this situation every time...At least he could get us to the usual 8-8, or 9-7, or this year 8-9 or 9-8.....Love them Birds and Howie, and the Future QB whoever he may be...I won't even bring up the answer to all our problems, the probably available in the late second or early third round, Jalen Reagor....

obviously you have a thing for ginger guys and it's clear that wentz turned you down.

2 hours ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

obviously have a thing for ginger guys and it's clear that wentz turned you down.

To be fair Wentz has allegedly only boned one person, a female. So he shouldn't take the rejection too personally.

maybe even 7-10 if they're lucky.......you better hope Dallas falls apart and doesn't put up 700yds passing against our D. Wonder what the odds are that Wentz doesn't make into the Dallas second game??Jalen's.....Jalen's....Jalen's...the crowd shouts wildly

On 5/4/2020 at 6:06 PM, nicks said:

Well what has Wentz won?? And I don't want to hear if he would not have gotten hurt...blah....blah.... He hasn't completed a season yet..Hope you're happy with Sudfeld or Hurts if Wentz goes down in the second game,..I would take Dalton in this situation every time...At least he could get us to the usual 8-8, or 9-7, or this year 8-9 or 9-8.....Love them Birds and Howie, and the Future QB whoever he may be...I won't even bring up the answer to all our problems, the probably available in the late second or early third round, Jalen Reagor....

Well the minion enablers have shut down.....thinking of more put downs, but deep down, when you look in the mirror you see "we're fu$%^&!!

• 2 weeks later...