How Many Receiving Yards Will Jalen Reagor Have in 2020?

Procus

550 yards....about 42 receptions......4 TDs.

11 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

The Giants, a rookie QB, and a 5th round pick connected for nearly 800 yards and 8 TDs.  We passed up Metcalf in round 2, who went 900/7.  Terry Mclaurin, a short 3rd round speedster from round 3, went over 900/7.

If our first round pick and potentially only viable WR can't top 700 yards in our offense with Wentz, we have a big problem.

Not really.....Wentz has a lot of targets with ertz, goeddart, sanders, scott, jackson, goodwin...and the other WR.......in 2017 Wentz spread the ball around a lot and I thiink that is when the eagles offense is more dangerous.

1 minute ago, birdman#12 said:

550 yards....about 42 receptions......4 TDs.

Not really.....Wentz has a lot of targets with ertz, goeddart, sanders, scott, jackson, goodwin...and the other WR.......in 2017 Wentz spread the ball around a lot and I thiink that is when the eagles offense is more dangerous.

When you have to rattle off 4 TE’s or RBs before you even get to a WR who played one game last year...followed by a WR who had less than 200 yards last year...no, Wentz does not have a lot of targets.

Just now, eagle45 said:

When you have to rattle off 4 TE’s or RBs before you even get to a WR who played one game last year...followed by a WR who had less than 200 yards last year...no, Wentz does not have a lot of targets.

That's just the list I was putting together.....would you feel better if I listed the WRs first? :facepalm:

So no need to get into a pissing contest.......the eagles receivers are going to be much different this year, and the presence of a deep threat or two will make a huge difference in Wentz spreading the ball around.....yes, he'll have a plenty of targets.

KC won super bowl and not one of their WRs was over 850 yards, and really only used 4 WRs.......so you don't need big production receivers, you need 3-4 effective guys that play different roles.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, birdman#12 said:

That's just the list I was putting together.....would you feel better if I listed the WRs first? :facepalm:

So no need to get into a pissing contest.......the eagles receivers are going to be much different this year, and the presence of a deep threat or two will make a huge difference in Wentz spreading the ball around.....yes, he'll have a plenty of targets.

KC won super bowl and not one of their WRs was over 850 yards, and really only used 4 WRs.......so you don't need big production receivers, you need 3-4 effective guys that play different roles.  

If you think that the #2 TE, #2 RB and a pair of unreliable WRs constitute plenty of targets, then we just aren’t going to be on the same page.  You’re going to need to elevate your standards a little bit.  Should we include Perkins and Davis as lots of targets too?

10 hours ago, eagle45 said:

If you think that the #2 TE, #2 RB and a pair of unreliable WRs constitute plenty of targets, then we just aren’t going to be on the same page.  You’re going to need to elevate your standards a little bit.  Should we include Perkins and Davis as lots of targets too?

That # 2 tight end could start for 20+ other teams. And Scott has shown strong similarities to Darren Sproles, a former #2 RB who was one of the most dangerous players on the field.

I don't want to be on your page because you want stars at every position.  And how are they unreliable?  Don't confuse young and inexperienced with unreliability. Granted, jackson and goodwin need to stay healthy, but this WR group has a chance to be extremely dynamic, and their speed alone will create opportunities.

You're on of those guys that just want big name and big production WRs......when it's been proven that simply isn't needed to win super bowls.  What is needed is a good group of WRs who can create mismatches and kill with speed.  

And again, in typical philly fashion, you give up on guys after an injury or a bad year. I don't even know what reliability means to fans like you.  And yeah, I think 3rd string guys and practice squad players can fill a role and contribute when called upon.

An offense can have a maximum of 5 possible receiving targets and if you think the eagles can''t field 5 good target each play, you don't know what you're talking about.

24 minutes ago, birdman#12 said:

That # 2 tight end could start for 20+ other teams. And Scott has shown strong similarities to Darren Sproles, a former #2 RB who was one of the most dangerous players on the field.

I don't want to be on your page because you want stars at every position.  And how are they unreliable?  Don't confuse young and inexperienced with unreliability. Granted, jackson and goodwin need to stay healthy, but this WR group has a chance to be extremely dynamic, and their speed alone will create opportunities.

You're on of those guys that just want big name and big production WRs......when it's been proven that simply isn't needed to win super bowls.  What is needed is a good group of WRs who can create mismatches and kill with speed.  

And again, in typical philly fashion, you give up on guys after an injury or a bad year. I don't even know what reliability means to fans like you.  And yeah, I think 3rd string guys and practice squad players can fill a role and contribute when called upon.

An offense can have a maximum of 5 possible receiving targets and if you think the eagles can''t field 5 good target each play, you don't know what you're talking about.

Are you seriously going to pull the "can’t have stars at every position” card?  Man, you’ve got low standards.

I bet you’re one of those posters who rattles off the name of every guy on the depth chart each year and says "how are defenses going to stop all of them”?

3 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

Are you seriously going to pull the "can’t have stars at every position” card?  Man, you’ve got low standards.

And you don't understand what it takes to win games.  I can't believe that's what you pulled from my comments.  Just proves that you can't see past the media whining about the eagles receivers, you can't see the potential of what they did this offseason and you whine about them not having targets, which is simply idiotic.

18 hours ago, eagle45 said:

I'll be disappointed if it's less than 800.

There are no other WRs to throw the football to.   We have no X, no slot, and a Z who will be lucky to play half a season.  

If Reagor can't put up numbers, it means the offense looks just like 2019.

This is a team whose strength still for right now is in 12 personnel.  Reagor will most likely only start when, not if, DJax is hurt.  Ertz, Goedert and Sanders are still going to be the higher volume guys with DJax, Reagor, etc. opening things up underneath by stretching the field.  I see 700yds and 6 TD's for Reagor.

This formation might see a lot of use:

Reagor             Ertz OLINE Goedert              DJax

Wentz

Sanders

18 hours ago, Utebird said:

Ill take the under.

Me too.

• Like 1