Who Are You Rooting For Now?

xxeaglesfanxx

Now that our beloved birds crapped the bed who are you rooting for? I’m good in the AFC with anyone really. Prefer probably the Bills or Chiefs again. In the NFC I think the Cardinals or 49ers would be my choices.

The Bengals, or the Bills. against the Bucs or Packers.

First choice Burrow v Brady.

I'd prefer not KC, but I said to myself, as long as Dallas got knocked out, I would be content no matter who takes it from here on, so I guess I have to stick to that.

• Like 1

1) Chiefs

2) Bills

3) Bengals

4) Titans

5) don't really care. just don't want the Bucs at all. F em.

I have no interest in any of the other teams/games at this point. This season, I haven't watched a single second of any non-Eagles game and I don't envision that changing between now and pre-season 2022. 

Hmm... I don't want Brady to win it again so definitely not the Bucs. And I don't want the Niners to win it. 

Would be nice for the Bungles. I'm OK with the Chiefs winning it again. 

I'm going for the Bills but, I like seeing Brady win super bowls because it's hilarious when everyone cries like a bish about it.

We will probably never see this again with what Brady has done and I can appreciate greatness instead of being petty and jealous over it. He is doing this at 44 yrs old for eff sakes! 

• Like 1

Anybody but Brady.  And while I have no ill will towards the Packers as a franchise, it would suck for Rodgers to bring it home and have a bigger platform to spout his BS from.  If I have to pick a fave it would be Chiefs.  it's still Andy and its really damn hard not to like Mahomes. 

58 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

Rooting for the Bills and Titans. 

Same. It wouldn't kill me to see Stafford get a ring but I also have trouble rooting for the Rams.

My rooting preferences go like this:

1. Anyone playing the 49ers (F you, Dallas, for not taking care of business)

2.  Bengals, Bills, or Chiefs, Titans, in no particular order (other than I named them alphabetically by nickname)

4 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I'm going for the Bills but, I like seeing Brady win super bowls because it's hilarious when everyone cries like a bish about it.

We will probably never see this again with what Brady has done and I can appreciate greatness instead of being petty and jealous over it. He is doing this at 44 yrs old for eff sakes! 

I hear you but at this point we are beyond even that.  It's just flat out boring, even the hate isn't fun anymore.  You really want to see a different brand of football prevail.

the bungals...why the f not.  ja'marr chase won me $500 in fantasy so he might as well win a super bowl. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mr_Philly said:

Bengals, Bills or Titans, I just want to see a different team in there.

This. 

And the Packers from the NFC. 

Bengals. One of the guys I used to work with is a Bengals fan and they've been dysfunctional for a long time

2 hours ago, Mat said:

Bengals. One of the guys I used to work with is a Bengals fan and they've been dysfunctional for a long time

interesting. I didn't realize anyone from outside the Cincinnati area were actually Bengals fans. I'm curious how he became a Bengals fan, unless he's from that area.