NFC Divisional: #6 49ers @ #1 Packers

AlpineEagle

I didn't know Rodgers was 0-3 against the Niners in the playoffs. 

17 minutes ago, 700Level4Life said:

I didn't know Rodgers was 0-3 against the Niners in the playoffs. 

The Packers have played a finesse game, the 49ers haven't, they've mugged the Packers in the games I remember.

TD GB.

Just now, pisceschica said:

I’m kind of indifferent but hopefully rams win next week 

Td packers 

Do you mean tomorrow?

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

I’m kind of indifferent but hopefully rams win next week 

Td packers 

I'm kind of hoping Brady gets number 8. 

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

TD GB.

Do you mean tomorrow?

Yeah that :lol:

Just now, 700Level4Life said:

You are in the minority. 

1 minute ago, 700Level4Life said:

I'm not bothered if he does or doesn't, but I still haven't gotten over the 02 NFCCG, so I can't pull for Tampa.

You are in the minority. 

Yeah..I know.

I'd never root for Brady over the Eagles or the Browns.. If Brady played in Philly and had the same success, South Broad Street would already be renamed Brady Avenue. Lol 

8 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I'm not bothered if he does or doesn't, but I still haven't gotten over the 02 NFCCG, so I can't pull for Tampa.

Man that was a terrible game especially after the promising start to game on offense. 

This is one of reasons I can’t root for Reid. What a waste is a great defense and failing to take advantage of the terrible NFCE at the time. I still cringe when I thing shout Pinkston, Thrash, and Mitchell :wacko:

The boys are kind of the eagles of early 2000’s except they can even get to conf game. 

3 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Agreed in a sense, but both teams are so far removed from that. The way I look at it, it's going to be a beautiful thing to watch once Brady leaves Tampa and they go back to the cellar of loserville. 

Man that was a terrible game especially after the promising start to game on offense. 

I was there. The atmosphere after Duce scored on the 2nd play was electric.

Then...

1 minute ago, 700Level4Life said:

Agreed in a sense, but both teams are so far removed from that. The way I look at it, it's going to be a beautiful thing to watch once Brady leaves Tampa and they go back to the cellar of loserville. 

In roughly a million or so years, the sun will use up it's fuel supply then expand and consume all the inner planets. Well, about 15 years after that is when I'll begin to forgive Tampa.

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I was there. The atmosphere after Duce scored on the 2nd play was electric.

Then...

It wasn't just the Vet that was electric. I remember stepping outside on my mom's porch to smoke a cigarette after Duce scored, you could here car horns honking, and households cheering. 

Just now, 700Level4Life said:

It wasn't just the Vet that was electric. I remember stepping outside on my mom's porch to smoke a cigarette after Duce scored, you could here car horns honking, and households cheering. 

I don't think I ever saw Rhonde cross the goal line. I know I left right after that.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

I don't think I ever saw Rhonde cross the goal line. I know I left right after that.

I was 22 years old, and I'll never forget, when he crossed the goal line, my dad turned to me and straight up said. "You just made your bones tonight. Now you understand what it's like to be an Eagles fan."

He came up with some pretty bad Eagle teams after 1960. 

I don’t think it’s a catch.

Packers should’ve had recovered a fumble on the previous play, but the refs blew the play dead.

Just now, toolg said:

I don’t think it’s a catch.

Packers should’ve had recovered a fumble on the previous play, but the refs blew the play dead.

I think they called forward progress right though. They were pushing him backwards when the ball came out.

Archived