NFC Divisional: #6 49ers @ #1 Packers

AlpineEagle

Perrera is stupid. Control doesn’t come into play, clear catch, just number of steps.

Incomplete no fumble. But I still don’t think niners do anything with it 

I think some of SF's players would rather be in a warm living room right now vs. playing football.  That's what it looks like.

Just now, pisceschica said:

The way this game is going, niners can just hang around and steal it at end. 

Kittle and Jennings don't look like themselves so far.  Somebody is going to have to step up on offense.  Deebo will probably eventually step up, but someone else like Aiyuk, Kittle or Jennings need to start doing something.

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

Wasn't expecting this to be a low scoring game

I think the weather is the reason.  I bet that ball feels like a block of ice and I think the skill players, especially SF's, are not adjusting to it.  Also, I don't know if they want to get hit in that cold.  Devante Adams is used to it.  I'm surprised there haven't been some creative screens called. Downfield passing is going to be more of a challenge because passes with velocity on them will be harder to catch in these conditions.

1 minute ago, metal said:

lol at Trent Williams going in motion

That's kind of smart, actually.  Maybe we will see Mialata do that a time or two next year.

There's the Jimmy G bad decision that he has every game.  What a bad decision that was.  That throw has to go to the back pylon.

Archived