NFC Divisional: #4 Rams # #2 Buccaneers

AlpineEagle

Just now, metal said:

Aaron Donald vs backup RT is going to be a bit of a mismatch

Donald against pretty much anyone is so yeah I mean that's not going to end well. 

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Well... I mean that's not a completely outrageous statement. 

I agree with you, but in using that statement, its just an excuse to justify why Hurts should be given a chance. You need a good QB to win, not a RB playing QB. 

Just now, LacesOut said:

Meh. Don't like either team.

Go no one!

I picture Homer Simpson sitting on the couch with a pennant that just says "football" on it. lol

Just now, 700Level4Life said:

I agree with you, but in using that statement, its just an excuse to justify why Hurts should be given a chance. You need a good QB to win, not a RB playing QB. 

Thing is... Let's look at the teams at this stage of the play offs. Tampa have an elite QB, GB have an elite QB, Bills have pretty much an elite QB, Chiefs have an elite QB, Bengals have a future elite QB. Rams do not but Stafford is very good. SF definitely do not but they have a special scheme and are so creative plus their D is elite. Tennesse do not but they have an elite RB and a top D. 

The lesson? You either need an elite QB or you need to be special at something. The Eagles are not that. 

3 minutes ago, metal said:

Aaron Donald vs backup RT is going to be a bit of a mismatch

Works for me.

4 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Thing is... Let's look at the teams at this stage of the play offs. Tampa have an elite QB, GB have an elite QB, Bills have pretty much an elite QB, Chiefs have an elite QB, Bengals have a future elite QB. Rams do not but Stafford is very good. SF definitely do not but they have a special scheme and are so creative plus their D is elite. Tennesse do not but they have an elite RB and a top D. 

The lesson? You either need an elite QB or you need to be special at something. The Eagles are not that. 

..and all the QBs mentioned have an actual arm. They can throw with touch, gun it and anticipate the receivers route. Hurts...doesn't, and that really cant be taught. All his passes seem to float to the mark. 

Just now, 700Level4Life said:

..and all the QBs mentioned have an actual arm. They can throw with touch, gun it and anticipate the receivers route. Hurts...doesn't, and that really cant be thought. All his passes seem to float to the mark. 

That's the thing. Like the Niners are a run heavy team like us. The difference? They have a QB who can make plays with his arm (and Garrapolo is not very good) and an elite defense. Same with Tannehill.

Archived