NFC Divisional: #4 Rams # #2 Buccaneers

AlpineEagle

This is making me more p***** off about last week. The Rams defense is playing the Bucs offense the way the Eagles should have. Just wanna see Gannon gone next year. 🙄

Yeah, Bucs ball, but fortunately, no time to do anything with it from that spot.

I knew this Bucs team wasn’t all that good, losing Godwin and AB from that offense was huge. That’s why I thought the Eagles would at least be able to make a game of it. 

Anyway, not the least bit surprised the Rams are up big. 

Finally, it’ll be awesome to have both the Patriots and Brady eliminated. Pulling for either the Bengals or Bills to win it all… can’t decide which. 

13 minutes ago, nipples said:

I knew this Bucs team wasn’t all that good, losing Godwin and AB from that offense was huge. That’s why I thought the Eagles would at least be able to make a game of it. 

Anyway, not the least bit surprised the Rams are up big. 

Finally, it’ll be awesome to have both the Patriots and Brady eliminated. Pulling for either the Bengals or Bills to win it all… can’t decide which. 

Losing that oline piece Wierff hurt too. But he was getting worked by us last week so. Basically beating up on the Eagles has been a kiss of death for NFL teams.

Might be a closer game if the refs hadn't robbed Brady of 30 yards in Rams territory.

But then the Bucs don't look like a SB team. 

If the Bucs manage to win this Collinsworth is going to bring it up in every game from now until he retires.

Just now, metal said:

If the Bucs manage to win this Collinsworth is going to bring it up in every game from now until he retires.

So would I

Archived