Any posters here from the old ESPN message board days?

Got_Parka?

9 minutes ago, Got_Parka? said:

Sandbeers , Vet700lvl , phan52, tugboat, muzzy

Where you at?

They've all been replaced with Neon Noodle, Snake Eyes, Pickle Puss, Jukebox Jaw, Hammerhead, and Pumpkin Head.

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

This thread reads like somebody just got released from a Super Max that didn't have internet access. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 15

5 hours ago, Got_Parka? said:

Good times.

STFU noob.

Welcome :smoke:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, LacesOut said:

I am an OG!!

I remember when the board had a black background and our posts were in white. 2000 - 2003 or so.

So do you remember trying take over the Cleveland Browns board the first year they were back? For some reason a lot of those fans enjoyed hanging on our old board.

sheet, i've been here since the message board was on pen & paper. my user name back then was dixie_normous.

good times. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

9 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

sheet, i've been here since the message board was on pen & paper. my user name back then was dixie_normous.

good times. 

• Like 2

I'm talking about the old ESPN boards, not this board specifically.

ESPN used to have their own team boards, and there was a severe feud between your Eagles fans and my Bucs fans.

It was epic.

If you were part of those boards then, you'd remember!

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Got Parka?

27-10

etc...

Good times shutting down the vet and opening the linc as Bucs fans because your fans were relentless trolling our board.

It was sweet revenge when the Bucs beat you to get to the Super Bowl, shutting down the Vet in the process.

Then opening up the following season in your new place, and losing to us again.

The posters I listed above are the ones that would remember it, no ill will to anyone here, or them for that matter, just seeing if any of them were here these days...

My only intention was to see if any of the old eagle posters from the ESPN boards were posting here since those boards no longer exist.

No biggie.

Carry on.

21 hours ago, Got_Parka? said:

Sandbeers , Vet700lvl , phan52, tugboat, muzzy

Where you at?

c’mon man, you can do better than that 

1 hour ago, Got_Parka? said:

I'm talking about the old ESPN boards, not this board specifically.

ESPN used to have their own team boards, and there was a severe feud between your Eagles fans and my Bucs fans.

It was epic.

If you were part of those boards then, you'd remember!

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Got Parka?

27-10

etc...

Good times shutting down the vet and opening the linc as Bucs fans because your fans were relentless trolling our board.

It was sweet revenge when the Bucs beat you to get to the Super Bowl, shutting down the Vet in the process.

Then opening up the following season in your new place, and losing to us again.

The posters I listed above are the ones that would remember it, no ill will to anyone here, or them for that matter, just seeing if any of them were here these days...

Good, now go F yourself 

• Haha 4

lol

Carrying what?

That we own you?

Nah, I was just here to see if any of the old posters were still posting, no intentions of starting a war.

That was a long time ago, true...

4 hours ago, pallidrone said:

So do you remember trying take over the Cleveland Browns board the first year they were back? For some reason a lot of those fans enjoyed hanging on our old board.

Hmmmm, I don't remember that specifically. I've had few beers since way back then. Clouds the memory a bit. :groovy:

1 hour ago, Got_Parka? said:

lol

Carrying what?

That we own you?

Nah, I was just here to see if any of the old posters were still posting, no intentions of starting a war.

That was a long time ago, true...

A lot of posters here have been on the different iterations of the Eagles message board for 20 some years.  I personally never heard of people here talking about chatting on the ESPN forums.  You're looking for people who remember posting on ESPN forums 20 years ago so probably won't find much response.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Got_Parka? said:

My only intention was to see if any of the old eagle posters from the ESPN boards were posting here since those boards no longer exist.

No biggie.

Carry on.

Nobody here posted on ESPN boards.  We have always had a better message board on our team website. Till the NFL decided to make everyone use reddit instead and got rid of the message boards on team sites. So we made an exact carbon copy of our team message board here instead of going to sucky reddit.

Bucs and Bucs fans don't own anyone.  Your team has rarely had a successful season.  Our team is always in the playoffs. Yours bought a super bowl with Brady. They'll be back in the basement soon enough. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

Hey guy, you sound uneducated 

30 years in Super Max will do that. 

yeah not sure of an espn board i remember going the eagles boards in the early 2000’s around the time i graduated high school and have been around pretty much ever since.. i think the only other board i was apart of was bleeding green nation or something like that but that place pretty much stunk. 

I remember BigEd and I being on one board....this was prior to any Eagles Message Board and it was a bunch of fun in that each team had it's own board within the board.  So you could easily jump back and forth from teams and post.  That was a lot of booze, drugs, and years ago so can't even remember what it was called lol