Aaron Rodgers is a Discount Double Choker

wrestlevessel

Another early exit, another loss at Lambeau, another loss to the Niners. What a joke. I think he is done as a Packer.

2 hours ago, wrestlevessel said:

Another early exit, another loss at Lambeau, another loss to the Niners. What a joke. I think he is done as a Packer.

Maybe he can go sell insurance for State Farm

Thing is if he did want out of GB I'm not sure where else he can go that gives him a much better chance? They've got a really good defense that kept them in that. They have good weapons on offense (OK sure give him another) but they just need to add to that OL really which they could do in the off season. 

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Thing is if he did want out of GB I'm not sure where else he can go that gives him a much better chance? They've got a really good defense that kept them in that. They have good weapons on offense (OK sure give him another) but they just need to add to that OL really which they could do in the off season. 

Are the Broncos really far off from the Packers in terms of surrounding talent?  What do you think the Packers record would be with Teddy Bridgewater?

57 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

Are the Broncos really far off from the Packers in terms of surrounding talent?  What do you think the Packers record would be with Teddy Bridgewater?

Titans may come calling after yesterday 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

Titans may come calling after yesterday 

That's the move that would make a lot of sense...

Imagine not sniffing a superbowl for 10+ years in exchange for making state farm commercials 

Having not watched the game, I heard the loss was because of catastrophic special teams mistakes. 

Rodgers basic numbers seem okay from that game as well. Maybe a lot of safe throws and lack of playmakers outside of Adams and Jones. So not a performance you would expect from an elite QB. Is that far off?

22 minutes ago, Mat said:

Having not watched the game, I heard the loss was because of catastrophic special teams mistakes. 

Rodgers basic numbers seem okay from that game as well. Maybe a lot of safe throws and lack of playmakers outside of Adams and Jones. So not a performance you would expect from an elite QB. Is that far off?

I don’t care what else happened or what his stats were… he lead his offense to 10 points. 

Niners s gave up a td on roof he 1st drive and one fg from there out.  Against Rodgers and adams at home.

Give it up for that d.   That’s nothing short of incredible

6 minutes ago, SNOORDA said:

Niners s gave up a td on roof he 1st drive and one fg from there out.  Against Rodgers and adams at home.

Give it up for that d.   That’s nothing short of incredible

I give the Niners credit, but if Rodgers is this incredible QB he should be able to lead his offense to more than 10 points. 

This is exactly why I would be pissed if Howie gave up multiple first rounders to trade for him like some people want. Dude is not only old, but is a big time playoff choker. For as many times as GB has had a high seed in the playoffs he should have more than one ring by now. 

He looked confused and indecisive for most of the game.  He looked horrible.  I was shocked that his pass/completion percentage was so good, did not accurately reflect his play.

I'm not sure where he would want to go.  Can Tennessee or Denver really provide a better shot?  I mean, I'd probably kick the tires on the Tennessee offer, but there's no place for him to go that will get him a better shot.  Not with what I watched yesterday...

1 hour ago, nipples said:

I give the Niners credit, but if Rodgers is this incredible QB he should be able to lead his offense to more than 10 points. 

This is exactly why I would be pissed if Howie gave up multiple first rounders to trade for him like some people want. Dude is not only old, but is a big time playoff choker. For as many times as GB has had a high seed in the playoffs he should have more than one ring by now. 

It happens.  I’m not even a Rodgers fan but he he is a 1st ballet HOFer. 

Many of great qb’s have been involved with low scoring playoff games 

and technically if they don’t give up a blocked punt 6 this thread doesn’t exist. 

Well, he's no Nick Foles.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SNOORDA said:

It happens.  I’m not even a Rodgers fan but he he is a 1st ballet HOFer. 

Many of great qb’s have been involved with low scoring playoff games 

and technically if they don’t give up a blocked punt 6 this thread doesn’t exist. 

And if he puts up more than 10 points this thread doesn’t exist either. 

It’s not just one game, either. Rodgers has a history of his teams being upset in the playoffs. 

• Like 1

And if he puts up more than 10 points this thread doesn’t exist either. 

It’s not just one game, either. Rodgers has a history of his teams being upset in the playoffs. 

It seems like teams going into Lambeau Field in the playoffs and upsetting the Packers, has become an annual event.

11 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

The hate he is getting is stupid as hell IMO

Why? He’s a bad teammate, and a bad person, and he constantly loses when it counts. He made his own bed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vaff said:

Why? He’s a bad teammate, and a bad person, and he constantly loses when it counts. He made his own bed.

It wasn't his fault for losing the game

3 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

It wasn't his fault for losing the game

He led his team to a whopping 10 points. He had a QBR of 19.3.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, vaff said:

He led his team to a whopping 10 points. He had a QBR of 19.3.

Did you even watch the game?

• Like 1