binkybink77

We’ve been watching the live curling match for the last couple of hours. Anyone else tuning into this nailbiter? There is some serious sweeping going on. Hog line violation just kept us in it. Team USA! 

• Haha 1

Shaun is king of many different pipes

• Haha 2

Probably will not watch more than a few minutes of it. 

The Olympics, for me, are kind of like professional sports All-Star games. Bleh. Meh. Entertaining only in the slightest bit.

Women’s Slopestyle was really entertaining. USA was in position for the gold with a dominant score until the very last run by a Kiwi. We took silver and Australia took bronze. It’s worth a watch if they repeat it. 

On 2/5/2022 at 9:05 AM, DrPhilly said:

Shaun is king of many different pipes

Wesley Pipes?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MIRV Griffen said:

Wesley Pipes?

Not yet but probably after he stops competing on the slopes :lol:

• Haha 1

Team USA Women's Hockey Team is playing like hockey version of Philadelphia Eagles: play great against lesser teams and can't get it done against a better team. Team USA has blown game against Canada because of  mistakes.

23 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Thank goodness we didn't have this loser on the American team 

:roll: 

Just saw the ski slope course. Love the backdrop of the Nuclear power plant. Very picturesque..   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, What The F said:

Just saw the ski slope course. Love the backdrop of the Nuclear power plant. Very picturesque..   

And a nice, ugly gray, too!

Tara Lipinski and Johnny Wier are good commentators.  Their analysis is good with a balance of explaining things for casual fans and experts alike, they throw in a little fun and color and banter but not too much, and sometimes they just don't say anything, which is so rare among commentators nowadays.

• Like 1

Lindsey Jacobellis race for Gold was awesome.

Nathan Chen is the best skater ever.

Chole Kim is the first to win back to back gold in the half pipe.

Shaun White will win gold tonight.

U.S. Men's Hockey beat China 8-0. It will be our youngers vs. Canada for the Gold. 

On 2/10/2022 at 12:29 AM, xzmattzx said:

Tara Lipinski and Johnny Wier are good commentators.  Their analysis is good with a balance of explaining things for casual fans and experts alike, they throw in a little fun and color and banter but not too much, and sometimes they just don't say anything, which is so rare among commentators nowadays.

Wier, in particular, I like a lot.  He knows his stuff and communicates well.  It doesn’t hurt that he’s openly gay and could easily fall in line with a dead leftist mindset, but told the animal rights people to go suck it when he decided to wear a fox fur accessory on one of his performance outfits despite a bunch of predictable outrage back when he was still actively competing.  I respect people who don’t cave to pointless social pressure.

On 2/6/2022 at 3:13 PM, LacesOut said:

Downhill skiing, I can watch that event. 

Watching some more now. Crazy. Skiing down a mountain at like 60 MPH. I would not drive down a mountain at 30 MPH!!

• Like 1