Wilson to the Broncos!

dawkins4prez

Does this mean the end of the talk on WIP about Wilson finally

https://www.nfl.com/news/broncos-acquiring-seahawks-qb-russell-wilson-in-trade-for-multiple-first-round-p

The full package for Seattle, which also sent a fourth-round pick Denver's way: two first-rounders, two second-rounders, a fifth-rounder, quarterback Drew Lock, defensive tackle Shelby Harris and tight end Noah Fant, per NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.

The trade is pending a physical and Wilson waiving his no-trade clause, and it cannot be finalized until the new league year begins March 16. 

The Broncos were the only team Wilson was interested in going to, Rapoport reported.

"My understanding was this was the only team Russell Wilson wanted to go to," Rapoport said Tuesday on NFL Total Access. "A couple teams had talked to Seattle about trading for Russell Wilson. Washington Commanders were among the teams that made an offer. It was a big offer, as good or even better than this. Russell Wilson wanted to go to the Denver Broncos. It's a place he likes, it's near his family, it's on the west coast and they have a roster that is essentially stacked at receiver, on defense, at running back. All they needed was a quarterback, and they got one."

21 minutes ago, NOTW said:

https://www.nfl.com/news/broncos-acquiring-seahawks-qb-russell-wilson-in-trade-for-multiple-first-round-p

The full package for Seattle, which also sent a fourth-round pick Denver's way: two first-rounders, two second-rounders, a fifth-rounder, quarterback Drew Lock, defensive tackle Shelby Harris and tight end Noah Fant, per NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.

The trade is pending a physical and Wilson waiving his no-trade clause, and it cannot be finalized until the new league year begins March 16. 

The Broncos were the only team Wilson was interested in going to, Rapoport reported.

"My understanding was this was the only team Russell Wilson wanted to go to," Rapoport said Tuesday on NFL Total Access. "A couple teams had talked to Seattle about trading for Russell Wilson. Washington Commanders were among the teams that made an offer. It was a big offer, as good or even better than this. Russell Wilson wanted to go to the Denver Broncos. It's a place he likes, it's near his family, it's on the west coast and they have a roster that is essentially stacked at receiver, on defense, at running back. All they needed was a quarterback, and they got one."

denver.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Damn, this makes my worst case scenario (Watson to PHI) a little more likely :sad:

Maybe he will feel like it is the west coast due to how many people from California have migrated to Denver?

10 hours ago, Fresh_Prince said:

Damn, this makes my worst case scenario (Watson to PHI) a little more likely :sad:

Im not sure why worse case is for an All Pro QB with pending CIVIL suits. 

Wilson and Rodgers are both clowns. Their contracts are both detrimental to their teams and the reason why the positions they want filled can't get filled. Especially Wilson. Dude has been sacked basically the same exact amount every single year for 10 years so they suck the same amount every year or could it possibly be that lineman can't hold blocks for 10 seconds every snap and don't have eyes in the back of their heads? 

4 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Wilson and Rodgers are both clowns. Their contracts are both detrimental to their teams and the reason why the positions they want filled can't get filled. Especially Wilson. Dude has been sacked basically the same exact amount every single year for 10 years so they suck the same amount every year or could it possibly be that lineman can't hold blocks for 10 seconds every snap and don't have eyes in the back of their heads? 

I’m surprised he even made the team myself. 

• Haha 3