They STILL need a QB

nicks

I open the forum to the enablers and conversation starter haters, and anyone who doesn't agree with THEIR ideas/opinions, BUT check back here next year-if Hurts is the guy next year, we will be a mediocre team defeated by Dallas twice and any other competent team, AND we will have the lowest long passing TD rate, and we will be short passed to death, and watch another year of failure....Kenny Pickett

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, nicks said:

I open the forum to the enablers and conversation starter haters, and anyone who doesn't agree with THEIR ideas/opinions, BUT check back here next year-if Hurts is the guy next year, we will be a mediocre team defeated by Dallas twice and any other competent team, AND we will have the lowest long passing TD rate, and we will be short passed to death, and watch another year of failure....Kenny Pickett

How bout you go slap yourself over and over, then I will take you seriously 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nicks said:

Let me ask you this, how do you feel about GOING DEEP with MAN COVERAGE?

4 minutes ago, GA4M said:

Something tells me he likes going deep

• Haha 1

et les idiots commencent à montrer leur idiotie.............and any of the above actually think Hurts is the future.....come on commit...don't  come out with inane responses.

2 hours ago, nicks said:

et les idiots commencent à montrer leur idiotie.............and any of the above actually think Hurts is the future.....come on commit...don't  come out with inane responses.

Whoa there, you getting fancy now. you can upload pics of female friends to make up for that.:nonono:

2 hours ago, nicks said:

your son just won a sport in the ncaaw

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, nicks said:

Another record setting move to R&R for your post

Commit and say it/....Hurts is the man.....please stop the homophobic, illiterate jokes......"your son just won a sport in the ncaaw".......impeccable spelling...impressive

On 3/18/2022 at 10:18 AM, nicks said:

You and JPHOF should hang out sometime and swap ideas.

• Haha 3

On 3/19/2022 at 8:47 AM, nicks said:

Commit and say it/....Hurts is the man

what has hurts done to make you think he is the man ? 

On 3/18/2022 at 5:28 PM, downundermike said:

Another record setting move to R&R for your post

he lives here

• 1 month later...

Right now I rate Hurts middle of the road with an occasional pump and dump in weekly performance.  I think he has a problem adjusting and dictating his game when the defense somes out more dominant than he expected them to.  Love the guys run ability but he cant do that forever, we all know that.  Ill hold for a little longer on this guy but I got my sell limit order set at at a 7 - 10 season

• 4 months later...

Hurts is so polarising which is kind of funny. Some think he's the answer, some think he sucks and the truth lies in the middle. Which is funny because that's pretty much where he should be. He's a middle of the road QB but with room and potential to go a little higher than that. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Hurts is so polarising which is kind of funny. Some think he's the answer, some think he sucks and the truth lies in the middle. Which is funny because that's pretty much where he should be. He's a middle of the road QB but with room and potential to go a little higher than that. 

I think this is a fair assessment. He's not elite, but he's not terrible per se. The rushing ability gives him a floor to at least get this team in the playoff conversation. However, it will be the development of his abilities as a passer that will determine if this team can make a deep playoff run.

• Like 1

Just now, eaglesfan0075 said:

I think this is a fair assessment. He's not elite, but he's not terrible per se. The rushing ability gives him a floor to at least get this team in the playoff conversation. However, it will be the development of his abilities as a passer that will determine if this team can make a deep playoff run.

Agreed. I'm not out out on him right now but I'm also not in on him. We need to see him improve this year but I have hope that he can. And if he doesn't then we go after a QB next year. 

• Like 1

No Hurts nonsense in R&R.  That’s like talking about politics in the blog.  This is the place for insults that cut deep, and if you can’t handle that, then @olsilverhair will take it upon himself to find you, drug and strip you, and when you wake up (if you wake up)……..your cornhole will never be the same again. You’ve been warned. 

• Haha 2

On 3/18/2022 at 1:17 PM, GA4M said:

You forgot to mention the TIGHT END.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2022 at 9:25 AM, Alpha_TATEr said:

hey @nicks ... where'd you go, meat puppet ? 

word on the street is, he went out and got a tattoo of Mac’s face on the tip of his frank ‘n beans. probably a little tender still.

• Haha 1

ok, now i'm a little concerned. 

anyone heard from nicks ? 

@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

ok, now i'm a little concerned. 

anyone heard from nicks ? 

@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks@nicks

Quit being stupid, you idiot

• Haha 1