Eagles Trade for Titans WR AJ Brown pick: 18 & 101, $100m extension

pgcd3

56 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I've been over that for years

You might need be one of the few around here. 

On 4/28/2022 at 10:16 PM, EagleVA said:

Here we go with the good move BS, personally, I think it was a horrible move.

This aged well.

HAHAHAHA!

On 4/28/2022 at 10:28 PM, GoEagles5921 said:

I’m notoriously negative about the eagles but even I can’t be negative right now…incredible night.  Not sure how anyone can complain 

You Dont Say Frowning GIF - You Dont Say Frowning Coffee GIFs

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

This aged well.

HAHAHAHA!

Have to give him credit for being consistent with his bad takes. 

11 minutes ago, nipples said:

Have to give him credit for being consistent with his bad takes. 

If he didn't have bad takes, he might not have any takes.

Was an unbelievable move.  #11 literally lifted the level of the whole team.  With just a few games left to win the big prize, we ought to get back to running as well as feeding AJ and DG the ball (because they are both men out there).  Need Steichen to come up big here a la Frank Reich.  We're going to have to outscore people I think rather than rely on Gannon to make the stop.

• 9 months later...

He is an absolute monster. This trade just  looks worse for the Titans after each game 

After todays game, AJ Brown has passed Shady & Alshon on the Eagles all time receiving yards list. He’s at 2,305 yards in his career as an Eagle, placing him at #38 on the all time list. He needs 211 more yards to surpass Riley Cooper, Wilbert Montgomery, Devonta Smith, and Nelson Agholor & will crack the top 30, so at his current pace should easily have that going into the bye. Realistically I think he has 1000 yards receiving going into the bye, he’s only 191 yards shy with two games left. Obviously with Devonta still playing it’ll be a little trickier surpassing him but it’ll happen at some point this year. Devonta is currently sitting at #32 with 2,495 yards and should easily crack the top 30 after next week, he only needs 21 more yards to surpass Nelson Agholor at #30. 

He is on pace for 2,000 receiving yards. With 809 yards so far this season  with 10 games left, he needs 1,191 yards so needs to average 120 yards a game. Is it possible? Given his incredible performance so far I think he realistically can hit 2k.

It’s absolutely amazing to think thru 25 games he’ll like already be on the top 30 list all time in receiving yards for us. 

He also has a legit shot at cracking the top 20 in receiving yards by season end. Dallas Goedert is currently sitting at #20 with 3,321 yards. Just like Devonta, this will likely be a little tricky passing Goedert, as Goedert has 1,000 yards on AJ and will likely keep that lead before the season is done. However, Goedert is only 26 yards shy of the 19th spot & 29 yards shy of the 18th spot. So it’s absolutely possible AJ Brown can finish this season at #20 or #19 on the all time list. 

Oh and by the way he’s only 26 years old & signed here for two more seasons lol. He might actually crack the top 10 receiving yards all time after his 4th season in Philly. 

Rice. Moss. Megatron. At this point it's almost impossible to not add Brown to that Mount Rushmore of receivers

1 hour ago, kiwinavega said:

Rice. Moss. Megatron. At this point it's almost impossible to not add Brown to that Mount Rushmore of receivers

Sarcasm? 

3 hours ago, GoEagles614 said:

Sarcasm? 

For now? Yes.

but he’s only 26 years old and he’s on pace for 2000 yards yards this season. So maybe not?

Only a little. He is doing things at the moment that only the greats have done before 

Archived