Nick Foles FA QB

Godfather

On 5/1/2022 at 3:45 PM, Godfather said:

:wub:

Sorry Godfather, I did what I could getting you thread moved back to IWTETG, back to R&R

16 hours ago, downundermike said:

Sorry Godfather, I did what I could getting you thread moved back to IWTETG, back to R&R

All good. One of these anti eagles mods moved it back.

If they saw fit to sign him as a backup, I wouldn't be angry. But at the same time, I'd hate for him to wind up being put in as the starter at some point and have him play poorly and not succeed. His Philly legacy is set in stone, so I'm good leaving it at that. 

But imagine if he came back and we won another ring with him lol. Does any player in NFL history have two statues? Or maybe we'd just rename Lincoln Financial Field to Nick Foles Field. 

On 5/4/2022 at 3:52 AM, Vileborg said:

I don't know that I'll ever understand his career. So many times we've seen great things out of him and yet he never caught on as a starter. Even after he came in for a game with the Bears last year and was clutch in winning them a game they still went back to a worse QB.

Only way I want him back is if they name him starter. You want to talk QB controversy? See what happens if they start Hurts and Foles is on the sideline. The Linc may be chanting "We want Foles" the whole game.

Idiot, you date illegals

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

Idiot, you date illegals

image.gif.6f45990f5b08f72822d0c09f066f0336.gif