Mike Missanelli Out at 97.5

iladelphxx

Hope he goes to take over the morning show on WIP.  Angelo retiring is the best thing for that station, but there’s nobody else worthy of taking over the morning show.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DBW said:

Hope he goes to take over the morning show on WIP.  Angelo retiring is the best thing for that station, but there’s nobody else worthy of taking over the morning show.  

There is zero chance they hire an older white guy to replace Cataldi 

I've listened to Mike Miss for over 20 years. His show and the Ray & Glen show were the only sports talk shows in Philly worth listening to. Most of the hosts on the other shows are talentless bozos who know very little about sports and are just there because they work for cheap. The fact that guys like John Marks and Joe Giglio are actually considered on air "talent" in a major market exemplifies how corporate ****s destroyed radio. 

• Like 2

whether you loved or hated mikey miss, the guy was/is a legend in this town. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gannan said:

I've listened to Mike Miss for over 20 years. His show and the Ray & Glen show were the only sports talk shows in Philly worth listening to. Most of the hosts on the other shows are talentless bozos who know very little about sports and are just there because they work for cheap. The fact that guys like John Marks and Joe Giglio are actually considered on air "talent" in a major market exemplifies how corporate ****s destroyed radio. 

Been listening for about 10 years, only Philly show I listen to, everything else is garbage.  Hopefully he takes over at WIP.

19 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I love how Josh Innes really pissed off a lot of people.  How Fing sweet would it be if 97.5 hired him to replace MM.  

Looks like Tyrone is getting that slot.  Innes is a major dbag.

Spoiler

Hot-headed 94.1 WIP radio broadcaster Josh Innes finds himself caught up in controversy once again, this time for his comments yesterday referring to Eagles center Jason Kelce as a "house ****.” Innes likened Kelce to a "lap dog” because of his unflappable loyalty to the team’s coaching staff.

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Of course.  

And Mike Miss is a POS.  Glad he’s gone.  

man, you really get triggered over mikey miss. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Of course.  

And Mike Miss is a POS.  Glad he’s gone.  

Just now, Alpha_TATEr said:

man, you really get triggered over mikey miss. 

Not sure why.  He is one of the more level headed radio hosts I have listened to over the years.  Sure, he has his moments, but who doesn't.

31 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

That show is bad enough now with Cataldi, Rhea and that god awful ca ckling moron Eva Graham.  Why make it worse with another, but more woke, woman like Missanelli?   He's a complete hack.  At least Marks and DeCamara are somewhat likable.  

I love how Josh Innes really pissed off a lot of people.  How Fing sweet would it be if 97.5 hired him to replace MM.  

Innis is another perfect example of a talentless bozo who got a show only because he worked for peanuts. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Man you really get triggered over my opinion of a radio host.  

I liked him because he pissed people off.  Especially the mindless "not a Philly guy” callers.  

It's not like pissing people off is a talent. It describes about 90% of the posters here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Man you really get triggered over my opinion of a radio host.  

really ? did i call you a POS ? 😆

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I liked him because he pissed people off.  Especially the mindless "not a Philly guy” callers.  

he was edgy like you, brah....really knew how to get a rise out of people.  unlike that woke woman mikey miss....and.....tyrone!

14 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Does Mike Miss know you care this much?   If not, you should let him know.  I’m sure it’ll mean a lot to him.  

you really think this weak sauce is going to work ? :roll:

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I don't know.  Give it a shot.  You never know until you try.  

truth be told, i get this way over dumbo, but thankfully he's done this year too. 

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

who? cataldi?  yeah, he sucks too.  He's just not as woke and triggered as miss is.  

that's more weak sauce for you

just add a little more garlic. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Didn't Miss Mike get fired from WIP for hitting his producer?  And a few years ago he got mad at the other two morons on his show and threw his headset on air?  

he was def a raging dbag at times. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Didn't Miss Mike get fired from WIP for hitting his producer?  And a few years ago he got mad at the other two morons on his show and threw his headset on air?  

Yes the same producer that is taking his job

Just now, Joe Shades 73 said:

Yes the same producer that is taking his job

Tyron Johnson is getting his gig.

Brian Robbins is the producer he hit at WIP

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You're creeping me out.  

I googled the name, but I did know it was not Tyrone.

while people will have varying opinions about the likes of mikey miss and cataldi, i think everyone can agree that the true living legend in philly sports broadcasting, ray didinger will sorely be missed. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

Not sure why.  He is one of the more level headed radio hosts I have listened to over the years.  Sure, he has his moments, but who doesn't.

He's a literal blowhard who yells over anyone who disagrees with him in the slightest.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gannan said:

Innis is another perfect example of a talentless bozo who got a show only because he worked for peanuts. 

Man, autocorrect really thought you didn't mean peenus.  

• Haha 1

They've rebranded it "The Afternoon Show" and it's being hosted by Tyrone. Whatever they are paying the creative geniuses over there for these innovations, it isn't enough. 

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Gannan said:

They've rebranded it "The Afternoon Show" and it's being hosted by Tyrone. Whatever they are paying the creative geniuses over there for these innovations, it isn't enough. 

Tyrone is fine, there are far worse but I don't see ratings improving

• Haha 1