First Dream Team, Now All Star Team

GroundAttack

2 hours ago, brkmsn said:

Actually, leave it to the city of Philadelphia to take a statement entirely out of context and twist it for the purpose of sensationalization. 

If one actually reads the question and response and still thinks this is the big deal people have tried to make it, then they are easily misled.

Miles Sanders talks too much, period, and never backs up anything he says. Same with Hurts. 

1 hour ago, Talonblood said:

Miles Sanders talks too much, period, and never backs up anything he says. Same with Hurts. 

If people think he "talks too much," maybe they need to stop asking him questions. 

2 hours ago, brkmsn said:

If people think he "talks too much," maybe they need to stop asking him questions. 

Nobody has to ask him anything. He yaps about how great he is is without being asked. Just stand next to him, and he will start yapping about things he has never backed up. 🤣

On 6/30/2022 at 10:40 AM, eglz1 said:

They gotta have something to talk about/publish. It's the doldrums of the NFL season and there doesn't seem to be much interest in MLB except among the dedicated.

I’m super interested in the teams outlook at mlb.   Olb as well lol

13 hours ago, Talonblood said:

Nobody has to ask him anything. He yaps about how great he is is without being asked. Just stand next to him, and he will start yapping about things he has never backed up. 🤣

I'd rather have someone with confidence then with no confidence. 

29 minutes ago, PhillyRockd said:

I'd rather have someone with confidence then with no confidence. 

I'de rather have someone who can back up their talk, so there you have it. Confidence that can't catch a football out of the backfield after years in the NFL is worthless. Talk when you become a good player.

16 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

I'de rather have someone who can back up their talk, so there you have it. Confidence that can't catch a football out of the backfield after years in the NFL is worthless. Talk when you become a good player.

He’s just saying it out of confidence in the team. Not in himself. This is a huge year for Sanders though to finally make that next step. 

5 hours ago, GroundAttack said:

He’s just saying it out of confidence in the team. Not in himself. This is a huge year for Sanders though to finally make that next step. 

I hope he does. Hurts, too. If they do, they can talk all the want. If they do not... shhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Don't talk the talk unless you can walk the walk. 

I love the Allstar reference. F it. Why not? 

19 hours ago, Godfather said:

I love the Allstar reference. F it. Why not? 

Football is a funny thing. You would be surprised the things players, coaches, and teams do to motivate their own guys. Dream Team put a target on that Eagles team all year and they were killed in the media all year too. That’s not even the only time an Eagles player opened his trap up and it coast the team. How people forget when Freddie Mitchell opened his mouth up and how Belicheat used his words and the Philly media to motivate his team. How about Buddy and all his brash talk and hate for the Cowboys to go and not only never win a playoff game, but basically help catapult them into three time champs. All I’m saying is for the Eagles the brash talk hasn’t been all that successful.  

a certain portion of this fanbase needs to be excommunicated and sent to cleveland along with their sensitive souls. i know that's harsh, but enough is enough. 

On 7/2/2022 at 2:12 PM, brkmsn said:

Loving AJ so far. Dude just knows how to interact with the media, something I didn’t see from him coming from Tennessee.

Hype or no hype, i think this next one or two years are a rare opportunity for a team like the Eagles to sneak into the SB like they did in 2017. They have a small window but it is there.

I dont see any truly dominant teams in the NFC, and a lot of good teams have decided to start rebuilding like the Seahawks. I see a lot of teams got weaker, stayed the same, or are still working with new QBs, while the Eagles got stronger. And we still got BG and JK and FC together for one more year. This really is it. They should just go for it. Take more risks. Play and coach with more abandon like they did most of 2017.

After the 2023 draft and that great QB class, things could get a lot more unpredictable. So i think the Eagles really need to make the best use of this window now. And yes again it all depends on Hurts.

On 7/7/2022 at 7:08 AM, EazyEaglez said:

Football is a funny thing. You would be surprised the things players, coaches, and teams do to motivate their own guys. Dream Team put a target on that Eagles team all year and they were killed in the media all year too. That’s not even the only time an Eagles player opened his trap up and it coast the team. How people forget when Freddie Mitchell opened his mouth up and how Belicheat used his words and the Philly media to motivate his team. How about Buddy and all his brash talk and hate for the Cowboys to go and not only never win a playoff game, but basically help catapult them into three time champs. All I’m saying is for the Eagles the brash talk hasn’t been all that successful.  

Idc if it hasn't been successful. I like this type of talk. Keep it going

On 7/13/2022 at 4:04 PM, Godfather said:

Idc if it hasn't been successful. I like this type of talk. Keep it going

Well I like wins over losses, but I see that I’m one of the few people around here that does.