2022 Green Bay Packers Training Camp

PackerNation

Rooks already reported on the 22nd. Vets report tomorrow the 26th. First practice is 10:30 a.m. on the 27th on Ray Nitschke Field.

12 practices open to public. Notice the joint practices with the Saints before the August 19th preseason game. Those 2 days will be the most intense practices of the summer. If you are planning to attend a couple practices, come for the joint practices.

I will be at all the open practices, while fulfilling my duties for Packers.com.

FV3kZWoXoAAySBo.jpeg

Oh look, another butthurt and jealous a$$ clown to put on ignore. Save your crying over me little one, I won't see it. Toodle Loo!

He cares so much that he took time out of his day to post here.

doctor-strange-you-care-so-much.gif

Get the eff outta here with this Packer crap!!!

If you were a   Giants/Cowboys/Washington fan, ok, we would give you some leeway here.

But GB?!?!? C’mon, no one cares. 

Rich Bisaccia continues to revamp the special teams. Will be fun to watch Rich coach teams in camp. I have never met Rich, I plan to change that on Wednesday.

Screenshot_20220725-164655_(1).png

In Wednesday's news, Packers special teams coordinator Rich Bisaccia files a restraining order against a creepy fan who joins other teams message boards to troll horribly.

I look forward to all of these wonderful Wisconsin Packers updates 

Do you have a link to that Wisconsin Packers article?  Usually people post links to an article, not a jpg of the articles headline. 

• Like 1

That is not the headline of the article. It was to me the most relevant part of the article concerning training camp. Most of the article does not pertain to Christian or the Packers.

I have my reasons for not posting the whole article. I am not most "people" or do I operate in a "usual" way. 

You can choose to read this thread or not. It will be about the Packers training camp. First practice is Wednesday.

But if I don’t have the whole article, how do I get context where the Wisconsin Packers fall in regards to other teams?

39 minutes ago, paco said:

But if I don’t have the whole article, how do I get context where the Wisconsin Packers fall in regards to other teams?

Look, I know your little game. You are a weak little man. Not only weak, but also you are boring. Did you really think calling the Green Bay Packers the Wisconsin Packers would get a rise out of me?

I have a 7K square foot music/sports cave and it is full of music and sports memorabilia. For sports, only Packers, Brewers, Bucks, and Badgers stuff. The Wisconsin Badgers. 

So yes, calling teams by the wrong name is not only incorrect, but it also shows the low level of person you are.

You are being put on ignore. Good luck to you.

Toodle Loo!

Is your 7k square foot house complete with man cave in Wisconsin near the Packers?

Screenshot_20220726-053527_(1).png

I would say I am most interested to "track" Romeo Doubs, Quay Walker, David Bakhtiari(Will be off PUP soon after camp begins) J-Love, Christian Watson, Sammy Watkins, and Samori Toure.

Will be very interesting to see what 7 WRs Gute keeps on the 53. Yes, I think he will keep 7, Samori being that 7th:

Allen Lazard

Sammy Watkins

Randall Cobb

Christian Watson

Romeo Doubs

Amari Rodgers

Samori Toure

Screenshot_20220726-081054_(1).png

The tradition has been going on for many decades. Players ride kids bikes to get from the facility to the practice field during camp. DreamDrive is one of the greatest traditions in NFL training camps. Of course you won't see these type of traditions in any other NFL city.

E7Y5vO9XsAI7C_J.jpg_large.jpg

bikebrigade1993.jpg

day072613_003_57244712.jpg

aaron-rodgers.jpg

greenbaypackerstrainingcampm9fslg2-lw7l.jpg

35RG5CSFKNBLFG24Q5EMPNO3Z4.jpg

3000.jpeg

https://twitter.com/packers/status/1551941252672888832?s=20&t=TbmLwu0hwBeyBzWxTqcn8w

Aaron going full Cameron Poe from Con Air. He had talked about this for Halloween, but I didn't know he would pull it out on Day 1 of Camp. GOAT!🐐 

Screenshot_20220726-102624_(1).png

Aaron putting the whole NFL on notice

Unfinished Business 2022

The Road To Glendale

#GoPackGo!

@PackerNation his daughter was awarded class Valdicktorian at Headcheese Senior High this past year. she has now enrolled at the University of Wisconsin-Heiferburgh, pursuing a Total BS degree in English. things look to be going well. congrats!

B84FD386-4DDF-4E31-BCD0-EF4F4BD9DD26.jpeg

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, NCTANK said:

@PackerNation his daughter was awarded class Valdicktorian at Headcheese Senior High this past year. she has now enrolled at the University of Wisconsin-Heiferburgh, pursuing a Total BS degree in English. things look to be going well. congrats!

B84FD386-4DDF-4E31-BCD0-EF4F4BD9DD26.jpeg

I can see the resemblance between @PackerNation and his spawn.

Green bay packers fan hi-res stock photography and images - Alamy

I actually had hopes when this guy joined the board. I even nicely welcomed him after his very first post. I figured it can be cool to get a perspective from a fan of another team. Heck, I’ve even joined message boards of other teams. I still actively participate in one of them. 

However, after a short while, it became apparent that he had another objective. Out of the blue, he felt it necessary to trash talk about the Eagles-Packers MNF game in November, a game which really isn’t on anyone’s radar at the moment. Then there was the out-of-nowhere shot of the Eagles fan with the Nintendo nameplate, accompanied by some derogatory comment for no real reason. Then a short while later, there was the dumpster fire gif about Eagles fans for no reason other than to be obnoxious. And in the mix, there was the ripping on Nakobe Dean just because the Packers picked his teammate in the first round and it must have felt cool to needle Eagles fans about that.

The thing is, I don’t think this guy even comprehends that Eagles fans don’t really give a rip about the Packers. They aren’t an enemy team.  Most Eagles fans probably have a generally favorable impression about them. This is contrary to how they feel about the Vikings, for example, a natural rival of the Packers. So it’s just weird that this is even happening. 

Early on, I gave this guy the benefit of the doubt. But the unprovoked attacks on the Eagles, a non-rival, made me realize that I was mistaken in thinking he actually had good intentions. It’s a shame really, because I have the impression that he’s actually knowledgeable. 

Feel free to keep up this charade about Packers training camp if it makes you feel good. But really, no one cares. And we all see through you. We know that it’s all just a front to trash talk about the Eagles, which is just an odd objective in the first place. Isn't there a Vikings, Bears, or Lions site you could haunt instead?

• Like 2