2022 Green Bay Packers Training Camp

PackerNation

16 hours ago, PackerNation said:

I have a 7K square foot music/sports cave and it is full of music and sports memorabilia.

you're a liar, but i understand why you do it. unlike others around here, i will allow you to continue your fantasyland delusions about who you are and how successful you are. 

i'm just a nice guy like that. you're welcome. 

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, PackerNation said:

I have a 7K square foot music/sports cave and it is full of music and sports memorabilia.

1 hour ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

you're a liar, but i understand why you do it. unlike others around here, i will allow you to continue your fantasyland delusions about who you are and how successful you are. 

i'm just a nice guy like that. you're welcome. 

Inasmuch as it is a music/sports cave, it's implied that said cave would have music and sports memorabilia. So you, sir, have constructed a redundant sentence wasting your time and ours.

You just got discount doublechecked Señor Quesacabeza... or as they say in Fond du Lac, Msr. tête de fromage!

giphy (7).gif

645f417fd53d9b9cc8c82cc2a8852e17.gif

592.gif

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Arthur Jackson said:

Inasmuch as it is a music/sports cave, it's implied that said cave would have music and sports memorabilia. So you, sir, have constructed a redundant sentence wasting your time and ours.

You just got discount doublechecked Señor Quesacabeza... or as they say in Fond du Lac, Msr. tête de fromage!

giphy (7).gif

645f417fd53d9b9cc8c82cc2a8852e17.gif

592.gif

translation from pikey, you love to eat the deek. 

we all get it ya dinlow,  you don't have to put on a whole production and post gifs pointing directly at it. 

btw - it's completely understandable why you came to a fudgepacker's defense. enjoy the rape cave, boy george. 

3 hours ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

translation from pikey, you love to eat the deek. 

we all get it ya dinlow,  you don't have to put on a whole production and post gifs pointing directly at it. 

btw - it's completely understandable why you came to a fudgepacker's defense. enjoy the rape cave, boy george. 

:meh:

@PackerNation

Which of the 4 NFCCG choke jobs in the last 8 years by the Wisconsin Packers was your favorite?  

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, paco said:

@PackerNation

Which of the 4 NFCCG choke jobs in the last 8 years by the Wisconsin Packers was your favorite?  

I KNOW, I KNOW!!!!!

742BABEC-572B-4B6E-8C7B-09E33F602CB9.jpeg

F1C5D0C7-C864-4AF8-9279-263754D18B22.jpeg

• Haha 1

On 7/27/2022 at 2:31 PM, paco said:

@PackerNation

Well you know there is 1 team with more NFCCG choke jobs this century than the Packers...

6 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

Well you know there is 1 team with more NFCCG choke jobs this century than the Packers...

Us.  Same with the patriots in the AFC at 4. These are numbers

18 hours ago, paco said:

Us.  Same with the patriots in the AFC at 4. These are numbers

So has PackerTool figured out where he was finally, and that he doesn’t want any of this smoke ??

On 7/30/2022 at 3:12 PM, downundermike said:

So has PackerTool figured out where he was finally, and that he doesn’t want any of this smoke ??

He put everyone on ignore! Lol toodle lou!