A Special Thanks to VABeach_Eagle

DeathByEagle

Yup. Thank you and to all those that have helped

Also thanks to everyone that donated to make this possible

• Like 5

here here... thanks 

also special thanks to the Birds for not just closing the doors on us, and giving us time and ability to put this together.

no, not happy with them shutting it down, but they did allow us some time amd some help to do this.

• Like 3

3 Cheers for VaBeach and all who made this happen.  

• Like 4

Just now, Ialone said:

here here... thanks 

also special thanks to the Birds for not just closing the doors on us, and giving us time and ability to put this together.

no, not happy with them shutting it down, but they did allow us some time amd some help to do this.

Agree, I suppose they could have just turned off the switch with no warning, lol

• Like 1

This is frigging awesome.  Truth be told, we also need to thank the EMB operators for working with VaBeach to get the board format transferred over.  This rocks!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

It's really amazing. About five days ago, I was devastated when the news hit. Really wondered how I was going to cope with the absence of the message board that had become such an integral part of my life. And just like that...salvation.

It's AWESOME!

Thanks SO much!!!!

• Like 4

Yup.  Big tip of the cap to @VaBeach_Eagle and also to @Moderator12 for getting this all together for us, along with VaBE's UK buddy, Dave, who helped with the 'skin' of this forum.  Thank you so much for all your efforts to move us to a new yet familiar home.

And also a big thanks to ALL of you who have already made the voyage and have settled in here nicely so quickly to get our new home going.  Honestly, I didn't think we'd be up and running like this so soon, but it's great to see.  Let's keep it going.  Well done, everyone!

• Like 3